Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Newbie Hub

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!
by Heather225
Last post
2 hours ago
...See more Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you! Please introduce yourself below. — Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out: * Members [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M53Nm5-pbtxx2_jKfXYgYzo3NgXxjNfMwfzVSRC1rZg/] * Listeners [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTMvBFOgWICNHLlfNvzeQf2vkF3PPRn_jQUxJxjASOk/] We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE [https://www.7cups.com/chat/?c=lmJndHyWk5edlLBlWVrCnQ!!] so we can get to know you better!
Introducing the (new) New Member Guide!
by Heather225
Last post
2 days ago
...See more The Member Welcome Pack has served us well over the years, however, it's a bit long and can be difficult for members to ingest. Our Ambassador @Jenna created a fantastic guide that presents an overview of our platform and includes the most commonly requested information (here) [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M53Nm5-pbtxx2_jKfXYgYzo3NgXxjNfMwfzVSRC1rZg/edit?usp=sharing]. It's a quick, easy, straightforward and visually friendly read with links to all the appropriate areas. As a community, let's switch to using this as our primary onboarding resource. (Note: the Welcome Pack will remain an active document, and it's linked at the bottom of the new guide.) If you're just joining 7 Cups, I recommend bookmarking this helpful resource, and if everyone can start sharing it around, we can get this in rotation ASAP! Thank you all for collectively caring for our community!
7 Cups Appreciation Program!
by
Last post
Tuesday
...See more Hi, Amazing People! Do you know about the appreciation program [https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgram_262230/] at Cups? 😀 Anyone at Cups may appreciate any member or listener anytime using our appreciation form (click me) [https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6] What happens after I send an appreciation using the appreciation form? Good question! There's a Smile Spreaders team that makes really beautiful posts in the program thread (linked above). Make someone feel special today! Send your sweet note now! [https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6]
I cheated
by brightTortoise3478
Last post
1 day ago
...See more I know some of you may call me an *** for cheating and I know that already and also English is not my first language. I cheated on my gf for seven months I don't know why I did it. I feel so lost and confused rn because I'm not a *** or anything of the sorts. This is my first time doing something like this and it's taking a toll on me. I'm having difficulty getting past this because of how guilty I'm feeling. I want to apologize to my gf and the person I cheated with but I don't know how to talk to them. I regret everything and I knew what I was doing was wrong but I didn't know what to do. I'm just so lost right now and I need some advice.
New here. How do I get to talk to a listener
by 1funmum
Last post
August 30th
...See more Hi I just joined and I am attempting to figure this site out. I will download the app. How do I get to talk to a listener. Both my regular councillor and my therapist are on holiday. And I have been needing support. Also the goals I set don't really match my issues. But my issues were not on the list. 
Only Trauma
by MomJeans97
Last post
August 27th
...See more I created this thread for anyone who has ANYTHING trauma related to post. Every group I seem to go in is unrelated conversation to the actual topic. And it’s frustrating. Please post anything you want here as long as it’s trauma related.
neet
by generousraspberries81
Last post
August 8th
...See more hey there ,  i'm a 20 year old neet ug aspirant . if there are people preparing for competitive exams out there please connect 
My listener disappeared and now it won't let me try a different one!
by Shelby1997
Last post
May 11th
...See more He didn't even give me ten minutes of his time! And I really need to talk to someone but the app says I have to wait until tomorrow when it wasn't my fault it was the listener!
Here for you, 💛
by sky2Ocean20
Last post
February 29th
...See more Hi, Newbie community and dear 7 cupser, I am sky, a Newly joined Room supporter. This hub is such a comfort for those who are looking for assistance and expressing authenticity. This was one of the first communities I joined and I immediately thought about how can I interact and be involved.  I just wanted to let you know that , I'm all ears for newcomers and anyone looking for support as a brand new member/listener. I will be available to offer my assistance and do my best to help. so, If you come across this post, Tag me or you can use this thread to reply If you think it is relevant and needed.  🌼
I’m a listener on 7 cups!
by LovleyStarDust107
Last post
January 7th
...See more Hello! I’m lovleystardust! Im a listener on 7 cups! I have always enjoyed listening to others stories. I have always been very sympathetic towards others, and can understand someone’s perspective very easily (even if I haven’t personally experienced it) I am open on the weekends, and vary during the week. I will accept most issues but I will not take any LGBTQ+ problems. It will be best for the venter and myself. I’m not apart of the LGBTQ+ community, so I wouldn’t be much help. Thanks for reading 😊 
I’m so stressed I can’t sleep
by ToBeAbleToHaveAPeacefulDay
Last post
December 29th, 2023
...See more I am stressed about college and I have never felt so afraid for my future like this before, I’m 23( ik many will see me too young to be stressed) but I’m applying for a program that I might get in and my family is looking up to me but I feel like I failed them, I wasted 4 years of my life not knowing what to do with my life and now I feel like if I start I will get my bachelor’s degree by the age of 27 and then work for couple of years before applying to med school which will take another 6 years so all in all, I’ll start working and focusing on my life when im in my 40s. I feel so stressed and depressed I can’t eat, sleep, and I am in the verge of crying 24/7. What do I do?  Ps: my family loves me and they aren’t pressured me it’s just me who wants to make them proud 
I have no friends, no job, I’m in so much debt,
by D86
Last post
December 3rd, 2023
...See more Hi I don’t know what to do with myself. I’m stuck in a rut and can’t get out. I need a job but I can’t get a job I want and don’t want to go back to retail work because I will fall even worse into my depression. I need some kind of support system in my life but can’t 
Heyy
by convivialFig1021
Last post
November 18th, 2023
...See more Hey I’m new here. Not sure how this works but I just want someone to vent to and talk to 🙃
Internet Gaming Addiction
by asiddig
Last post
October 5th, 2023
...See more Dears All I came here seeking professional therapist to help my sons from Internet gaming addiction the biggest challenge issue they not attend the session after booking the appointment with therapist if any professional therapist feel he can handle this case please share your profile link Best Regards
Seeking Support- Spouse cheated on me and we're heading for divorce
by ZombieLife89
Last post
July 28th, 2023
...See more Hi all, Not sure if I'm posting this correctly as it's my first time. As per title, I'm going through a very difficult time in my life right now. I wonder if there's anyone here who's been through something similar or could help me. My spouse cheated on me and blamed me for it. I was gaslit and made to doubt myself as they kept playing mind games with me instead of being upfront. Now I'm in a very complicated situation as I can't leave them right away, but we plan to eventually divorce. I was told everything is my fault, and even when confronted, they refused to accept any responsibility. I was compared to this other woman and I was told nobody would want me if I didn't change everything about myself from my appearance to my attitude and personality. Does it get better with time? I have many fears about the future as I was fully dependant on my spouse for the 3 years we've been married and I lost all my self-esteem and confidence. I'm afraid I won't be able to find a job to support myself. I'm afraid of loneliness. I'm afraid of a lot of things, but trying to be positive.

Newbie Hub

Welcome to the Newbie Hub! This is a space for newbies to learn, ask and get involved in the community. A safe and inclusive space to help settle you in on your new 7 Cups journey. You can check out our introduction video here!

What are the different forum topics for the Newbie Hub?

7 Cups of Tea Mission & Core Values: Find information about our mission here!

7Cups Wellness Initiatives: A place for all of our wellness initiatives.

Community Guidelines and Protocol: Want to review our guidelines and protocols? View them here!

Icebreakers: Settle in by breaking some ice.

Our Vision for a Better World: Review our vision here.

Questions & Information about using 7 Cups: Got a question? We have an answer!

Resources at 7 Cups to Help You: Need some resources to help you on your 7 Cups journey? View them here.

Support Room 24/7 Project: All information relating to the support chat room.

Welcome & Introductions to 7 Cups!: Introduce yourself as a new 7 Cups user here!

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Members Introduction Thread: Members, introduce yourselves to 7 Cups here!

Listeners Introduction Thread: Listeners, introduce yourselves to 7 Cups here!

Member Welcome Pack: Members, find relevant resources and how-to guides here!

Listener Welcome Pack: Listeners, find relevant resources and how-to guides here!

Newbie Hub FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find Sub-community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Q: Are there any Newbie Hub chat rooms?

A: Yes! You can find a list of the chat rooms here.

Help! I still have a question! 

If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you.

Community Guidelines

Make yourself at home.

Do not hesitate to ask questions or reach out for help and support.

Always remember, you're not alone.