Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

alyssaclare July 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I've completed it but I don't have anyone else. to tag

okeyyyy July 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver i finished the course, thanks. ❤️😃

ASilentObserver OP July 7th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 7th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 17 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Wefington @kindLychee7978 @SBBethel @olivetree1769 @Jessie777 @tealbear2472 @MandyInnocentBunny @Kikolovesboba @IndigoFirefly @LukeFrosty @alyssaclare @gorg @kala @niceCat3187 @Cantquit88 @splinter098 @jass1301

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

Ilona7 July 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have also completed the course. I just finished it.

BirdKing449 July 7th, 2022

Completed the course

July 7th, 2022

Completed the course, dunno if I did it right tho

Menoeceus July 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Completed. :)

quietCloud22 July 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Hi, I completed the form, thanks. It should prove to be a useful, reflective tool for those wishing to participate in chatrooms. <3

OneMouse July 8th, 2022

I took the quiz.

ASilentObserver OP July 8th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 8th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 19 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@CompaassionateSoul @clonelyk infinitethoughts2k19 @Ilona7 @AleXaNdEr0712 @StillPlanet @DragonPrince449 @lesleyruby @Imwondering2myself @Stronggracie @Menoeceus @dannc7c @QuietCloud22 @Sky9763 @AlisonWriter12 @TheJuggernaut @OneMouse @serenekite52 @sleeplessvet

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

affectionateBeechwood3335 July 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserv

I've dine the compassion course, (multiple times as i kept getting my name wrong!)

Please let me in!

affectionatrbeechwood3333

LiveLifeup July 8th, 2022

I just took it , will the rooms open up now ?

patientPlace July 8th, 2022

I completed the Compassion Course

scarletLand3247 July 9th, 2022

@ASilentObserver completed.

ASilentObserver OP July 9th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 9th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 15 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@nosmadar71 @affectionatebeechwood3335 @LiveLifeup @girlonaroad @Aikyaa01 @butterlycow @FedUpWithPeople @FallenVictim @recliningfate @Ruffneckred @allie42 @patientPlace @ScarletPear1945 @galaxybeyond @@nosmadar71 @affectionatebeechwood3335 @LiveLifeup @girlonaroad @Aikyaa01 @butterlycow @FedUpWithPeople @FallenVictim @recliningfate @Ruffneckred @allie42 @patientPlace @ScarletPear1945 @galaxybeyond @scarletLand3247

MifiHelpholic July 9th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations everyone👏👏👏🏅🏅

whereto July 9th, 2022

@ASilentObserver course completed

greenTurtle8992 July 9th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I finished the course only a couple of minutes ago, thanks ❤

July 9th, 2022

completed the quiz it was a really nice reminder for myself to be kind to others.

autumnthemoth July 9th, 2022

I've completed the compassion course.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 9th, 2022

Congratulations Compassion Heroes. ❤ Let's all try to make our chatrooms more compassionate, inclusive, supportive and engaging. ❤

idklol130 July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I did the course and I will be tagging @imjustsick @LovetoGod and @faunna to take it!

StillHere712 July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Hello, I just completed the Compassion Course.

JonBrave July 10th, 2022

I too have just completed the questionnaire, thank you.

The one "multi-choice" "correct" answer I did not agree with was that if someone was talking about stuff which I personally found difficult I would/should Report them.

tealPark1424 July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed

asb1995 July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Hi! I completed the quiz :)

Palliser July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Just took the course. It is important to think about compassion

Avocado8028 July 10th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I've answered the questions. Could you take a look at my quiz?

W4nderingsoul July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed the course, thank you

EnbyBubble July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed the course 😇

learningtolovemyself July 11th, 2022

I completed it and submitted it!

JDemanon360 July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

course done, thanks

cyanPlatypus6370 July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver - I finished and submitted the quiz. Thanks for all of your work on this, Obs. <3 Platy

sleepingGrapefruit July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I completed the compassion course. Not really sure how to tell if I have to retake it or not... I got marked wrong for not writing bold and also writing that I would mute someone if I felt that they overstepped my boundries. I'd like to get access to all the groups, do I have to retake it?

ASilentObserver OP July 11th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 11th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 50 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@independentraspberries144 @zerocalorie @Avocado8028 @greenTurtle8992 @bubblesandothers @autumnthemoth @SandraS123 @shyChestnut9000 @tchhitchimuchiri3 @moiraimoros @idklol130 @JonBrave @Nomad8King @Diligentlyvillage @cloudybunny942 @SweetCyanide84 @tealPark1424 @asb1995 @Rasberrita @WriteToHeal42 @ReflectionFragment @pinkLake1000 @Practicalsky8661 @W4nderingsoul @JDemanon360 @sleepingGrapefruit @Aquabeechwood7836 @underdog21 @Carsonmaier @whereto @Bonnington @niceBlueberry8218 @starryskiesand sea @turquoiseCamp6019 @StillHere712 @SaintEmilia @AmIReallyPathetic @navyHouse3677 @Ayeitme @Palliser @perplexed1 @spike1899 @EnbyBubble @cyanPlatypus6370 @wetmatchbox @ReflectionFragment @learningtolovemyself @rhinodino77 @GK955 @shycat6136

navyHouse3677 July 12th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

wow didn't thought would be a "Compassion hero "

RhinoDino777 July 11th, 2022

Took the course

ASilentObserver OP July 11th, 2022

@RhinoDino777 thank you Rhino. Congratulations, you completed the quiz and have the badge Compassion Hero now!

Faraweigh July 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver completed and submitted

pinkAcai2726 July 11th, 2022

I just completed the course. I’m new here so I don’t know anyone yet.