Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Item Removed" Error?

miniclipop February 1st, 2022

Hello, I was going through my chat list and noticed that one of my recent conversations with a Listener disappeared. The user still shows up in my list of Listeners and I can see their profile when browsing Listeners. However, when I try clicking the link to their profile or to our chat, I get an error page saying "Item Removed." I never blocked this person or anything, so I was wondering why this is happening. Could it be that this user has blocked me? Any clarification on the situation would be greatly appreciated!

n4styh4b1tz February 2nd, 2022

@miniclipop Hello there! It seems to be that your connection to the listener has been blocked, likely on their part. I'm very sorry this has happened! If you need to chat to somebody, I am a verified listener, and I am happy to support you the best I can <3

RarelyCharlie February 2nd, 2022

@n4styh4b1tz Unfortunately you cannot chat with @miniclipop because 7 Cups does not allow an adult and a teen listener to chat.

As far as I know, blocking a conversation normally removes the icon from both chat lists, so I'm thinking the problem might be a bug. Reporting it here might help: Submit a request

Charlie

n4styh4b1tz February 2nd, 2022

@RarelyCharlie I didn't realise they were an adult, my bad!

miniclipop OP February 2nd, 2022

@n4styh4b1tz

Thank you for the offer anyway, I appreciate it :)

miniclipop OP February 2nd, 2022

@RarelyCharlie

I checked again today, and their profile no longer shows up when I search for them. It seems something may have happened with their account... At any rate, thank you for the reply, I appreciate it :)