Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which music genre you prefer?

Introvertk December 10th, 2020

Hey there , ...so you can type which music genre you prefer and the song which is currently kind of stuck in your mind ....As for me , I prefer edm, jazz , pop , rock and some of the metallic songs of imagine dragons.Talking abt the song which is currently in my mind ...basically there are two songs ...life goes on and sparkle (your name )...

alexisinthehouse December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I love alternative rock. Paramore is my FAV band right now.

BeigeMoonlight December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I love instrumental and pop!

December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I love pop and rock music.

Actuallynobody017 December 19th, 2020

I do not know to much about genres . But I like slow songs and romantic songs and soft rock or pop rock. The song which I am listening to right now is Tonight tonight by hot chelle Ray

MelanieDaniels63 December 19th, 2020

I like all different types of music, not counrty too much though. I guess that it really all depends on my mood music is one of my fave things.

mxmes December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

It really depends on my mood. I usually will listen to pop or just all reverb + slowed songs. I have 2 songs I keep playing and is stuck in my head "Who hurt you?" by daniel caesar & "Tadow" by FKJ Masego.

HelpfulSensitiveCaring December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk Hard rock and some rap not all

pumpkinSister December 19th, 2020

I love rock and pop, classical music, jazz, oldies from the 20th century... every day I listen to something new.

calmingsummer12 December 19th, 2020

I love R&B! Also spanish music even though I don't speak spanish I find no matter what mood I'm in it raises my spirits.

NimoSayeda December 19th, 2020

Slow, sad, romantic songs...And religious songs, and pop

Aimperfectsoul December 19th, 2020

I love rains and books

HaloCompany88 December 19th, 2020

I prefer Meditation and self healing music that soothes the mind body and soul.

ShadesofHope December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

i prefer indie music! Other music also makes me happy calming music is the best for me but I insist on indie! Lol.

Amelia127 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

Hmm a mix of things. Some pop, but not all. Lots of alternative and R&B. I really like brockhampton right now

shiningPuppy49 December 19th, 2020

I love all of the genres of music.

Jesualonzo December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I really like Trap, R&B, and Reggaeton, my favorite artists are The Weeknd, Khalid, Childish Gambino and Bad Bunny!

DansLeVide December 20th, 2020

@Introvertk

hip hop, French pop, r&b, country

brilliantWaves1110 December 20th, 2020

I mostly like general pop or indie pop.

HaloCompany88 December 20th, 2020

@HaloCompany Self Healing.

Cubby2020 December 20th, 2020

Smooth jazz. I am listening to the Dave Koz Lounge on sirius radio right now.

KatieAListener December 20th, 2020

I love exploring all kinds of music :)

fruityHoliday63 December 21st, 2020

Western world Classics, this is newly found preference after years of pop love.

caringLime December 21st, 2020

My taste of music could probably get described the best by heavy metal/ alternative metal. At the moment, I'm listening to Marilyn Manson, Avenged Sevenfold, Nirvana, Billy Talent and many many more. My favorite song is "Don't be a Dick" by Bowling for Soup. I highly recommend it to yall haha.

But I don't really go by genres, I just listen to whatever song that fits to my mood or I like the message behind. :D<3

FreeHelp December 21st, 2020

I really like rock and pop!

Flower2794 December 22nd, 2020

Hello! My taste in music can really jump around and I go through different phases of loving a particular genre. My most recent has been older sounding country music. I've been enjoying Jerry Reed, Patsy Cline and Bobby Gentry. I've also been loving the contemporary country with a more classic sound like Charley Crockett, Dale Hollow and Orville Peck.

Any other country music fans? I also like classic rock and a little rap 😁

LilacKalypso9 December 22nd, 2020

As a music lover, my taste is eclectic. Usually, I'd struggle to answer the question with one genre, song, or artist; it would be impossible for me to pick a "favourite". When I tell people what I listen to, they're quite surprised, to be honest.

But overall, I am a firm believer in having the right mindset for pretty much anything, when variety exists within musical preferences. ;)

EmotionallyRational December 23rd, 2020

Guess I am the only one here but I listen to Electronic Dance Music

chikinnugget December 23rd, 2020

My taste of music usually depends on my mood but I am quite open to different music types.

I used to listen or sometimes still do listen to sad songs or moody songs but I do try to avoid them since I feel they worsen my mood. I do think JUICE WRLD has good messages. Sometimes edm and rap for working out. :) I am korean so I do enjoy korean indie and r&b.

EmotionallyRational December 23rd, 2020

Electronic Dance Music

Iheartrays December 23rd, 2020

@EmotionallyRational

Today I prefer Disney

Hestia1270 January 17th, 2021

I love listening to soundtracks, classical music, and songs from musicals!

JustOneMoreEpisode June 13th, 2021

I'm a huge pop fan tbh ^__^

decisiveSquare7589 June 20th, 2021

Rock, pop and country The song that is stuck in my head is monster by skillet

IpromiseIAmHere November 4th, 2021

Soul

mafuyuisqt November 6th, 2021

R'n'b, soul, jazz, blue, lofi, if you listen from the channel - The worst taste, please let more know, I also listen to some Japanese rap and music

Some of the artists I listen to Pink Sweat$, Cuco, Johnny Stimson, Glass Animals, Keshi, Teflon sega, Grent Perez, 92914, Daniel Caesar and so many more...