Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your ideal world?

Ezrelelias December 5th, 2020

My ideal world has open-minded people in it. In this world people think and research thing before judging things. More types of schools for people who learn different. An people actually know about dissorders without sterotypes. Yes no stereotypes in my world at all. And having expectations for others is rare in my world. I think most expectations are never met especially if it is forced on another person. (Just my opinoun.) Clothing styles are more diverse. And magic :0!!! There is magic in this world but people don't wield it. It's found in Mother Nature. In my would you can find Mother Nature. She is apart of a tree in a beautiful forest surrounded by a lot of wild life. There is also Luna. They are a small "child" that protects the moon and controls the waves on Earth. They treated man kind with a lot of respect when they stepped on the moon but they are rather lonely up on the moon by themselves all the time. In my world all religions exist. Everyone is more connected to everyone else. It is a lovely world to me.

7motivation December 5th, 2020

@Ezrelelias

To keep it simple... I just want 1 amazing thing... My ideal world would have an "Undo" button for me to press anytime I wanted to... like a CTRL-Z button... so I could instantly Undo something I did... going back as far as I wanted to.

Ezrelelias OP December 5th, 2020

@7motivation

Oh cool!! :)

HardPass December 9th, 2020

@Ezrelelias

I would want to live in a world where people minded their business and didn't impose their will on people they don't know or issues that don't affect them. One where people can be free to express themselves in a way that doesn't hurt others without being held back.

I also want a giant housecat who I can ride around like a horse.

Ezrelelias OP December 10th, 2020

@HardPass

Awesome

SolitaryWolf December 10th, 2020

More kindness to each other, no ill treatment of animals, no prejudice and judgemental behaviors against one another. People accepting that tattoos do not define somebody's ability to perform duties/tasks.

No prejudice against two persons from different communities loving each other.

A good work-life balance for everyone

People getting recognition they deserve at work

Ezrelelias OP December 10th, 2020

@SolitaryWolf

Cool!

IpromiseIAmHere November 4th, 2021

@Ezrelelias Where everyone lives from their heart