Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This-or-that...

LuckyKittens January 10th, 2022

Breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?

This one took me a ridiculously long time to make my mind up about! But I think I've finally decided on dinner for breakfast, haha.

I'd love to hear what you'd pick 😊

FallenStarss January 10th, 2022

Definitely breakfast for dinner! Yum😋

LuckyKittens OP January 11th, 2022

@FallenStarss Haha, it was a difficult choice for me. Breakfast for dinner sounds good too! 🍳

LuckyKittens OP January 11th, 2022

@Angelx28 *High five* We can be in the dinner for breakfast club together, haha! ❤️

ch3rrybl0ss0m January 11th, 2022

At first I got stuck on happy thoughts of pancakes and sausages for dinner, because that just sounds good at any given moment, really. But then i realized dinner for breakfast is actually something I love! I have had a grilled steak with veggies and bread or grilled shrimp and veggies for breakfast in the summer for years because it cooks on the grill, keeping the house cool. (I have frequently lived on top of mountains without air conditioning or central heat- the views and lack of (two legged) neighbors made it totally worth the lack of those luxury items.

toughZebra1661 January 11th, 2022

Breakfast for dinner is amazing.

H0pefulWanderer January 11th, 2022

Ooh, breakfast for dinner any day!

bluecarebears January 11th, 2022

@LuckyKittens

well i often eat breakfast for dinner like scrambled eggs cuz it’s normal for me but I also sometimes eat dinner for breakfast and I think I like this more

yellowGlobe0523 January 11th, 2022

@LuckyKittens

Id totally go with dinner for breakfast... I'm a big dinner person. its always so comforting to me!

Cameron721 January 12th, 2022

Breakfast for dinner for me :)

MartytheZebra January 12th, 2022

@Cameron721 definitely, I love a good plate of waffles for dinner.

TheAutumnWitch February 11th, 2022

@LuckyKittens

Breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?

For me, this honestly depends on the foods that breakfast and dinner respectively are comprised of. After some thought, though, I think I'd have breakfast for dinner, for as a Lithuanian proverb goes, "If you go to bed hungry, you'll wake up without having slept." I like making sure I don't go to bed on an empty stomach, and anyways, I can try to figure out something for breakfast in the morning.