Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite language to speak :)

adventureawaits777 July 4th, 2022

Hi lovelies!

I was just wondering, what is your favorite language that you are either learning/fluent in? Mine would probably be Portuguese, and Spanish but I am still learning that one.

Feel free to share your stories!

cinnavision July 5th, 2022

@adventureawaits777

Excellent question. My favorite language is French, which I am in the process of becoming fluent in. 😊

adventureawaits777 OP July 13th, 2022

@cinnavision wow, great job :) french seems so hard to me, honestly i tried one class and gave up...

AmyMir6 July 12th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 are you learning portuguese? I am portuguese, it's cool to see someone learning that language:)

@AmyMir6 Yes I am, I currently live *I don't know if I'm allowed to say which country* in Europe, so after moving here I am able to speak with my friends (all of which are Portuguese) and be able to practice it :) Didn't realize how helpful being bilingual is ahaha.

AmyMir6 July 13th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 isso e incrivel!! (That's amazing) congrats!!

@AmyMir6 Obrigada :) E tu também.

JourneyOn22 July 12th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 I love this question... I am learning Hebrew and Russian, I love them both! 😀

@JourneyOn22 wow!! That astonishes me, really. It is very uncommon (where I live) to even hear about those languages so props to you for learning them!