Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Faborite movie and or anime

decisiveSquare7589 June 20th, 2021

My two favorite movies are chucks bride and zoolander My two favorite anime are is this a zombie and assassination classroom

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 20th, 2021

Hey @decisiveSquare7589 , welcome to 7 cups ! Those are some great ones, I'd have to check out. I am new to the anime genre haha, but I've recently watched The series , Violet Evergarden , and it was fantastic! A movie , Spirited Away -- this I believe is every anime lovers ' first love lol ! Is it? 😊❤

Moodi23 June 20th, 2021

Next one should be “death note”🌹

HereToHelp135 July 26th, 2021

Naruto Shippuden

amusingPlum8412 July 26th, 2021

bnha or haikuu because they tought me to never give up on my dreams and to trust myself and others and team work is better them woring by myself

svenTHEduggie July 26th, 2021

Lol me too♡♡

lovelyWords13 July 26th, 2021

My favourite movie is horror .. Wolf creek .. Jeepers creepers

Acexxx July 27th, 2021

my favriote movie has to be truth or dare or the hunger games and my favriote anime is hykui

greenDog982 November 2nd, 2021

Im pretty late to post but my fav movie is Star Wars

Born1From1an1Egg November 12th, 2021

I've always loved the Back to The Future franchise, possibly my favorite of all time. For anime, I don't watch a lot but I've taken an interest in Demon Slayer or Mob Psycho 100.

TheAutumnWitch February 11th, 2022

@decisiveSquare7589

It's hard for me to have an all-time favorite, but for now, I'll say that my favorite movie is Sister Act, and my favorite anime has always been Sailor Moon, although a new favorite to make way for is Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku.