Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do yall have any pets?

ashtonswink47 May 16th, 2022

Do yall have any pets and if so do they help you cope with depression, anxiety, etc. like my cat and puppy do?

Apriltulip May 16th, 2022

I don't currently have a pet, but when I lived with my parents, we always had 2 dogs at a time. They were older dogs, who loved to cuddle and sleep with me. They knew whenever I was upset and would come sleep with me during the night to comfort me. The best comfort, ever.

CookedCarrots May 16th, 2022

When I am stressed will go for a walk and pet all the dogs I can. Animals are theraputic.

SunshineRayyy May 16th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 Hii, thank you for this great post!! I currently have a dog and I love him; he brightens my day, gives me a reason to go outside and get physical activity, and loves to cuddle!

diplomaticSail1449 May 21st, 2022

Hi! I have a dog and a cat. Whenever I'm stressed about an exame or anything really in my life I look at them and realise they don't even understand the concept of exams or any of that, and so no matter what happens when I come back home they will be waiting ready to cuddle me and love the exact same way, it really helps me cope.

Person94 May 21st, 2022

yes! i have five and two of them love cuddling with me. i am a loner so it always helps me feel better.

Golden5546 June 11th, 2022

I love to take care of my dog which gives me a lot of happiness through playing it. I usually helps my dog to keep clean with the help of Best pet hair remover which provides a clear cleaning option for removing the unwanted hair growth of my dog and provides best experience as well.

QueenDamore June 17th, 2022

Hello, I have a little chihuahua, even though it is a small dog, but the way she feels my mood is simply beyond words, and definitely yes, no one else is able to cheer me up, it seems to me that everyone should have such a doctor

CaringSloth June 17th, 2022

Yeah i got my mind ..it is super cute and helps me alot

RebeccaSunshine June 17th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 You are so right, animals are really therapeutic. They bring so much warmth and light into lives ❤️ I've always loved animals and they help me get through the toughest and darkest days.

I have my cat Snowball. She's very fluffy and loves to rest on me. And when I feel anxious, depressed, sad... She'll somehow make it all feel so much better x

LetHopeBeYourGuidingStar June 17th, 2022

Hello! I have a cat, and I don't know what I would do without him. He's always there for me, so whenever I am stressed, sad, sick or anything really I can just cuddle with him or play with him and I feel so much better afterwards.

Derekfan7695 June 17th, 2022

Yes, absolutely! I have two vocal wild cats! When I come home from work they greet me at the door!😻😻

Derekfan7695 June 17th, 2022

They can definitely tell whether I am having a good or bad day and are a great source of comfort!

CosmicMiracle June 17th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

Here in my island home, I don't have one. But over at my parents' home, I have several.

Dogs, cats, bunnies, an iguana, lovebirds, a parrot, fishes, a turtle, and a bunch of guinea pigs. :D and then, on the family farm, we have chickens, geese, cows, pigs, some horses, and carabaos :D <3

CosmicMiracle June 17th, 2022

@ashtonwink47

I posted too early! T_T anyway, they help me with my anxiety back when I can still see them every day. I can talk to them and even if they don't respond, I know they can sense energies. That alone makes me feel better.

KitKats00 June 17th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

I have 2 cats. One is my own and the other is my brother. I've had severe anxiety for 4ish years almost 5 5 and my cats are also 4 years almost 5. My cat, Tuxedo has helped tremendously with my anxiety. Without them, I wouldn't be here.

Science also supports this. There have been experiments supporting that pets can help with school grades, and decrease anxiety/ other mental stuff, and honestly, they are great for people. Many people don't know that, but it's a really interesting result. <3