Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Will you be my friend? 😬

zeleoz September 24th

I am new to this 7 cup. I am a bit introvert. Nowadays I feeling so lonely like I am not able to talk freely to anyone. Kind of feels like insecured and having inferiority complex. I even don't know what I doing here. If you are free and looking for friends - feel free to connect and I will be glad to hear from you 💕. (Plz be respectful)

Heather225 September 26th

@zeleoz

welcome to 7 Cups!!

zeleoz OP September 28th

@Heather - Thank you so much. Glad to meet you. Well I would like to befriend you. 💕

Sunrisestate0fmind September 28th

@zeleoz

Sunrisestate0fmind September 28th

@zeleoz

Hello. I am new as well. I would love to make a new friend to listen to as well as be heard. If you want we can chat. If not, I hope you find what you are looking for on this website.

zeleoz OP September 28th

Thanks a lot. I don't know how to DM you in this app.

@zeleoz

You're welcome. Me neither. I can try to figure it out

zeleoz OP Sunday

Sure, plz 😊

zeleoz OP Wednesday

You can mail me on this - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com

lightComputer2902 September 28th

Welcome to 7 cup. I'm here to help you

zeleoz OP September 28th

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

Rileyh027 September 28th

@zeleoz it’s great to meet you I’m new as well and also struggle with the feeling of loneliness so I hope to be friends🙃

zeleoz OP September 28th

Definitely - I don't know how to DM you. I AM VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO U 😊

joyy26 September 28th

hey!! i am free. i'm also new here and don't know how yo dm you. feel free to send me a dm!

zeleoz OP September 28th

Thanks so much for your reply. I also don't know to DM. Let me check and let you. Again Thank you so much 😊

zeleoz OP Wednesday

You can mail me on - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com

smallsoccer22 September 28th

@zeleoz hii

zeleoz OP September 28th

Hi @smallsoccer. Thank you for your valuable reply. 😊

affableField3274 September 28th

@zeleoz hi there!

zeleoz OP September 28th

@Field - Thanks a lot. ❣️. How can I message you or Form a friend circle in this app?

@zeleoz hey i can create a penpal for us 2 if u want? its like a bit of private space in this app

zeleoz OP September 28th

Yes, please if it's okay. 😊

@zeleoz hey check your notifications

lovingScarf6592 September 28th

Hi

zeleoz OP September 28th

Hi @lovingScarf - Thank you so much for your reply. ❣️ Wish I could know you better. I don't know how DM or raise a friend request here

crimsonMaple1006 September 28th

Yes of course…I am also new here…let’s befriend

zeleoz OP September 28th

Thank you so much. How I don't know how raise a friend request in this app?. Sure , I wanna be friend with you . Thanks alot

Depressedfreak69 September 28th

@zeleoz yeahh can we pls be friends??

zeleoz OP September 28th

Definitely - Actually I am the one requesting. I don't know how the DM works here in this app. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me ❣️

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Of course, I am very much glad. How can I connect?

annWillow4life September 28th

Heyy zeleoz.Your post feels much relatable. I know how hard it's being an introvert and making friends. Hope we can be friends 💙

zeleoz OP September 28th

Thank you so much for your reply. 💕. It's always my pleasure to meet you - atleast in online. Same I would also like to know you better. I am searching for a way to DM, plz let me know if you find one 🙂

zeleoz OP Wednesday

You mail me on - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com

AHZ11 September 28th
@زيليوز Welcome, nice to meet you If you want to talk, I will listen to you Thanks
JunaidHanif September 28th

Hey 👋🏻 it wound be nice to talk to you! Hit me up when you're free 😊

zeleoz OP Monday

Very nice to meet you. Thank you for your valuable reply 🥰. Sure, I am will message you when I get a time 💓

Nixil September 28th

@zeleoz  i will be happy to have you as a friend ❤️

creativeIcicle3393 September 28th

Hey. How are you

zeleoz OP Monday

Hi, Glad to meet you. I am very better now. Atleast these words helps me a lot ð¥°

SweetGrapes23 Saturday

@zeleoz

Hi I’m new too and it would be cool to make a friend on here!

if you don’t want to thats totally fine, I hope you find the friend you’re looking for

@zeleoz yeah...I'm looking for friends too. I'm also feeling a bit lonely lately.