Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Will you be my friend? 😬

zeleoz September 24th

I am new to this 7 cup. I am a bit introvert. Nowadays I feeling so lonely like I am not able to talk freely to anyone. Kind of feels like insecured and having inferiority complex. I even don't know what I doing here. If you are free and looking for friends - feel free to connect and I will be glad to hear from you 💕. (Plz be respectful)

Maybetoday2 Sunday

@zeleoz I’m up if you like, same here.

JoshuaHunt Sunday

@zeleoz sure thing :)

Maybetoday2 Monday

Depends how old you are, does it matter? I’m pretty young and about the same as you, I’m a guy and I go to school so I might not always be available, I’ll answer as soon as I can.

Hypergraphia Monday

@zeleoz

Hi! Nice reaching you here! I am also here to meet people from the different walks of life. Have a good day!

JoshuaHunt Monday

sure ill be your friend i love making new friends

zeleoz OP Monday

Thanks a lot Joshua - Even those word means a lot to me. May GOD bless you. And Wish to befriend you. I am new this platform. Let me find a way to DM

VECHNY Monday

@zeleoz HII I FEEL WHAT YOU ARE FEELING.I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

zeleoz OP Monday

Thanks for your reply âºï¸. I am also kind to new to this platform. Anyways nice to meet. I am so happy to know more about you ð¥°

CatListener Monday

Available!

William2425 Monday

I would also like to have friends.

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Hi, William - you can mail me on this - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com.

lovelySun18 Monday

Hi! Welcome to this app, I hope the community makes you feel welcome!

naturally ❤

niceflower27 Monday

@zeleoz Hii I’m an introvert too!! I’d love to be friends <33

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Thank you for your reply and I am also very much eager to be friend you. 😍. I don't know to properly use this platform. Otherwise I would defenitely DM you .

zeleoz OP Wednesday

You can mail me on - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com.

Plz be respectful , Thank you so much

Jigen78 Monday

Hey @zeleoz, I'm kinda mew here too, I'd be happy to be friends, just hmu whenever you wanna talk.

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Thank you so much @Jigen. I am very much happy to meet you. :). I still don't know how to DM. Plz let me know if you find. Feel free to message me.

zeleoz OP Wednesday

you can mail me on - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com

durdona Monday

@zeleoz i have just joined the club too. having the same issues, asked poe ai about websites that can help with suicidal thoughts and got recommended this. it was worth my while can you describe yourself briefly, friend?

lovingteen13 Monday

Send me a text

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Thanks a lot for you reply. And I am very much happy to meet you. ð¥°

zeleoz OP Wednesday

Since I didn't found any means to DM in this app. I am here by sharing my fake email id - h7jatfq41@mozmail.com

Those who can - I am very glad to see your message. (Plz be respectful, ❤️)

JoshuaHunt 3 days ago

sure ill be your friend:)