Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome!!

Understandingbunny234 September 7th

Hi!! I’m a new listener on the app. Tell me about yourself. Anything new happen this week?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 8th

I went to a party and played bingo <3

Understandingbunny234 OP September 9th

That’s so fun!! I haven’t played bingo in a while. Makes me feel nostalgic.

SquishyPig September 8th

I've gotten more reckless than I should be. That's new. And more on edge than ever before. What about you?

Understandingbunny234 OP September 10th

Totally. That is so relatable, feeling like you’re not even in control. Just realize to yourself, that putting pressure on yourself is sometimes unnecessary. This is so common! Don’t worry, I trust you got this!!!

hari2001 September 8th

I’m Hari. Nothing new happened in this week. Pretty boring I guess.

new listener here, its okay we all have those boring weeks. Boring weeks does not mean boring month though. Want to talk?

Jessbooklover September 9th

@Understandingbunny234

I was almost murdered

wow! Are you okay? Hope you are safe! What happened?

Maya5616 September 9th

@Understandingbunny234 I feel tired I attempted now my Best friend she's angry at me she won't talk says I didn't think about her I don't want to loose her what do I do how do I apologize she's hurting herself because of what I did

Understandingbunny234 OP September 10th

I can completely understamd how frustrating and hard that is for you. You feel responsible for her doing that to herself. Just know you are not to blame! You love her as much as she loves you and you both dont want to lose each other or see each other hurt. True Bestfriends means that you guys will go back to each other and talk this out, I’m positive she won’t stay angry, and know that you are loved, worthy, and amazing!

If you feel like you need more help than we can give, there are therapists on this app and you can visit

teenlineonline.org - they are great!