@peachPear727 ๐Ÿ’œ

calmMango9611 May 24th

@peachPear727 Amazing share, my friend.

tina-turner-simply-the-best.gif

peachPear727 OP June 15th

@calmMango9611

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š, you are great too

calmMango9611 June 15th

@peachPear727 Thank you for being so kind, to me. It means a lot to me.

peachPear727 OP June 17th
  • @calmMango961
  • ๐Ÿ˜Š It is my pleasure,this world needs some kindness within all the chaos
gowriparvati June 19th

I don't wanna be a a bad person here...but her name made me smile so thanks

peachPear727 OP June 26th

@gowriparvati welcome๐Ÿ˜Šย 

patientPeach7758 June 19th

"Within the quiet stillness we find ourselves, what we're made of." "Within honestly asking for help with whatever this entails we make our beginning." "Now all we must be committed ourselves towards within this moment... is to respectfully listen?"

peachPear727 OP June 19th

@patientPeach7758

Thank you

patientPeach7758 June 19th

U are so welcome.

navyTalker73 June 25th

Let the inner light shine โœจ

peachPear727 OP June 26th

@navyTalker73 I will๐Ÿ˜Š

Malakai88 June 27th

I totally agree with this post

Malakai88 June 27th

Powerful

@peachPear727 Tried cutting my hair. Found no hairdresser.

โ˜›๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ˜š

โ˜˜โซธ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š:๐”…๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ถ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ขโ˜˜โซท

โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“ ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œโžโซทโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฏ

Life has taught me that you canโ€™t control Narcissist loyalty. No matter how good you are to them it doesnโ€™t mean that they treat you the same way.I have been married to my Narcissistic husband for 7 years with no idea he was cheating. Suddenly i started noticing changes in behavior, i suspected something was wrong. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduce me to cyber expert who was able to gain remote access into my husbandโ€™s mobile phone, text messages, ***, ***, *** account whatsApp messages, Videos calls and voice note, It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out he was cheating

โœฉ๐•„๐”ผ๐•Š๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ผ โ„•๐•†๐•Ž ๐•†โ„• ๐•€โ„•๐•Š๐•‹๐”ธ๐”พโ„๐”ธ๐•„โœฉ

lawsupport__center27ย on ***