Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listeners Make a Difference

TJItalia July 4th

How has become a listener make you feel?

TJItalia OP July 4th

@TJItalia

I have leaned so much by becoming a listener. I am proud of the members I have worked with that chose to reach out on 7cups for support. I am so happy to be a part of listeners community.

Add you thoughts.....

Being a listener surely makes a massive difference. Thank you for being a part of the community and sparing your valuable time in supporting our members, @TJItalia.💖

Being a listener has been a wholesome experience for me, I've learned so much here and it's truly such a joy to be able to support someone and see someone feel/do better, even remotely.💖

RainbowRosie July 5th

@TJItalia

Being a listener and becoming part of this community has made me feel very proud. 

There’s nothing more rewarding than a member messaging to say ‘thanks for being there for me’. It’s so lovely to hear they’re doing well, growing in confidence and moving on in their life. 

Just knowing I’ve had a positive impact on someone, kind of boosts my mood and well-being! 

🌹

MxdnightFaerie July 7th

It makes me feel so fulfilled to help people when I can! I personally know how it’s like to be alone with no one to talk to so Its nice to think that I can sometimes be that for someone!

@TJItalia

Becoming a listener has been quite a journey for me. It's given me a sense of purpose and fulfillment, knowing I can be there for someone who needs to talk. I've learned to be more empathetic and patient, which has also improved my relationships outside of 7 Cups. It's sometimes challenging, but seeing how much it helps others makes it all worth it. Plus, it's made me realize how important it is to have someone who genuinely listens.