Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"How 7 Cups Helped Me" Community Video Opportunity!

Heather225 June 12th

how-has-7-cupshelped-you_1723235128.jpg

This year marks an incredible milestone for 7 Cups - 11 years of providing a safe space for emotional support and well-being.

For many of us, 7 Cups has been a beacon in the darkness, giving lanterns to those struggling and guiding them to a brighter future. Be it a listening ear amidst hardship, connection through shared experiences, or simply having a place to belong, our collective community strives to help humanity. We truly care for one another, which shows in everything we do here.

To celebrate 11 years of making a difference, we'll be creating a special video highlighting the power of compassion and the magic that is this community. There are countless stories to tell, and if you're comfortable sharing your experience in a video or audio form, we'd be honored to feature it!

All you need to do is record a short clip (1-5 mins would be ideal) telling us how 7 Cups has helped you find support, hope, and healing on your life's journey and submit it via this simple form here!

Some stories might take extra bravery to share but know I'm proud of you for allowing yourself to be vulnerable with us.

As a bonus incentive, you will receive a special badge for your participation!
We've reopened submissions for the next week. Please have yours in by the 16th!

Please let me know here or by PM if you're unable to complete the form or have any technical issues and I will send you an alternate way to submit your video!

@Heather225

11 years WoW! Sooo looking forward to it!🥰

Suryansh June 12th

@Heather225

That's a wonderful idea! I'm really looking forward to reading those heartwarming stories about how Cups has helped us all! 💜 Thanks for sharing this with us, H! :)

Heather225 OP June 18th

@Suryansh

Hi Suryansh!! Most of these ideally will be video/audio but for those who are uncomfortable with both but still really wanna tell their story, I've provided a 150 word count option.

Also worth noting that this includes listeners who have been touched by the community, too!

royalPiano4520 June 13th

Oh yes!! I would love to be part of this lovely audience too. I am a newbie and would want to know how Cups has been instrumental in transforming and elevating so many lives. It would be so inspiring for people like us who are barely a month old with the platform!!

Heather225 OP June 13th

@royalPiano4520

welcome to the community!! i would be absolutely thrilled if you were to take part!! a newbie's perspective would be such a powerful addition and surely inspire so many others feeling out their path here 💗

Heather225 OP June 17th

@Heather225

If anyone has questions or needs help with making one, or would prefer to do text instead, let me know!

@Heather225 Hey! Love this idea. For some reason when I click on the google form link, it doesn't allow me to do it since it says I don't have permission to complete the form!

CheeryMango June 18th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

Have you tried accessing the form from a different device? It's working fine.

@CheeryMango I am unable to use another device. I guess I just cant access it.

Heather225 OP June 18th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

what device are you using (just so i know what the form is conflicting with).

you can submit your clip directly to me along with the form answers. let me know and i'll PM you the info 😊

@Heather225 That works! I am currently using a Chromebook. Usually it works with all other forms on here but for some reason its not working with this one!

bibbi07 June 18th

@Heather225 so helping people , change my life

Heather225 OP June 19th

@bibbi07

very glad to hear it 😊

daydreammemories July 9th

@Heather225

Submitted, however late! my apologies. 

Heather225 OP July 9th

@daydreammemories

no worries! thank you so much for doing so! 🥰

daydreammemories July 9th

@Heather225

Sure (: 

countrygirl9988 August 9th

@Heather225 being here seen December 7 cups help me so much loss of dad being hardest time for me on November 13 2023 my dad pass away from massive heart attack pain never going away and I miss my dad and have get through my grief being here help me so much so grateful for everyone be kind and so helpful to me 

Heather225 OP August 12th

@countrygirl9988

What a devastating loss. I am thankful that our community could support you through such an unfathomably difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss. We're here with you.

countrygirl9988 August 12th

@Heather225 thanks been hardest 9 months of my life being on here help me alot so thankful for all support people on here 

easyMaple3687 August 12th

Happy to help

@easyMaple3687

Great! All you need to do is record a short video or audio clip sharing how 7 Cups has helped you and/or made a difference in your life and submit it through this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEoghYBEP1bs02o4ptRgmCY0od_RhVLtqvNRPp4mVPoDHRuA/viewform

We close up submissions on Friday!

TU100OT August 12th

Seven cups helped me get over loss, major illness, relationship troubles that really threatened my mental and physical health. Whether it’s being a listener on here or a member, there is something healing about the whole thing.

gentleSun6050 August 12th

I came on here just yesterday and it's amazing I'm volunteering oh my God it's so good I am so excited for this journey

@gentleSun6050

oh i am so happy to hear this!!! thank you for signing up to make a difference! 🥰 do you have any questions so far? i am happy to help you here, or you can drop me a PM anytime!

happy listening!

gentleSun6050 August 13th

Hey Heather already submitted the voice message to the submission form have a great rest of your evening

TU100OT August 12th

@Heather225

Is this still on? what do we have to do to be a part of it?

@TU100OT

It is! All you need to do is record a short video or audio clip sharing how 7 Cups has helped you, either as a member or as a listener if you want (examples like 7 Cups helped me become a better listener, improved the way i listen, etc.) and submit it through this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEoghYBEP1bs02o4ptRgmCY0od_RhVLtqvNRPp4mVPoDHRuA/viewform

We close up submissions on Friday!