Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi beautiful souls! Sending warm vibes and love

LoneWolf91 July 14th

Hey everyone! I'm sure this sentiment is echoed a lot here, but I would like to hold space for everyone and thank everyone for making this website work.

I discovered 7Cups as a kid and I cannot emphasize enough how important the platform was and still is to me.

@LoneWolf91

Certainly. The gratitude for this community and platform is truly boundless. Glad you're part of us.🫶

LoneWolf91 OP July 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou<3

jesusredeemedme2425 August 6th

Agreed <3

@LoneWolf91
It’s so touching to hear how much 7Cups has been a part of your journey. It’s incredible how a platform like this can make such a difference in our lives, especially when we’re growing up. Your appreciation for the space and the people who make it what it is really highlights the heart of this community. Thank you for expressing your gratitude and for being part of this supportive network.

LoneWolf91 OP Friday

@trueconfidant123 I love the way you put it into words. You're awfully sweet and this message brightened my day 🥺 7 Cups is what it is because of the community, because of people like you so thank you for maintaining this safe space <3

@LoneWolf91

Aw, I'm so glad my comment made your day. Thank you for brightening up this community with your warmth. ❤️❤️❤️