Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi (New member here)

manimahem March 26th, 2023

It took me a while to even figure out how to make a post lol, but i'm looking forward to having this space to talk to people who get what i'm going through ( and making friends, i love making online friends)

Hope everyone's day has been okay <3

Sila4 March 26th, 2023

@manimahem herb glad you finally got there. It’s a great site, a lot of wonderful people here. Enjoy the journey! :)

Sila4 March 26th, 2023

@Sila4 hey* even

calmMango9611 April 3rd, 2023

@Sila4 Hi there. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, members come looking for support. Listeners, may support our membership. Here is the link, to our chatrooms, just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link, to our community calendar link: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We could always use, more listeners in our chatrooms.

Sila4 April 3rd, 2023

@calmMango9611 Ok

Smushface March 27th, 2023

Welcome, I’m new as well <3

manimahem OP March 28th, 2023

@Smushface hiii hru? I didn't realize we couldn't pm members so i wanted to find someone to talk with in threads at some point

Smushface March 28th, 2023

I actually don’t know how pm members either 😭 but i’m good! if you find out how i can pm but every time i try to chat it wants me to speak to a listener so i have no clue

@Smushface lol members cant pm members which kinds sucks but we can tlk here if u want

OHHHH that makes sense 🥲 that’s fine but how’s ur day been? i see u in the chatrooms occasionally and ur pretty chill i just don’t know a lot of people yet so i’ve been avoiding chatting in there lmaoo

@Smushface lol yeahh. I'm pretty good tho, i'm just waking up for school ( im in EST timezone) so i'm just hoping today goes good and i have my least favorite teachers class but i'm trying to find some positive things to keep me going :) hru?

i’m getting ready for school right now cause i’m in PST time zone lol and i’m sorry about that! some teachers are just kind of annoying… i don't really like my US history teacher but i finish school on may 22 at least. let me know how the class was! 😊

@Smushface ooh cool, I always just saw that ur a figure skater. I literally love watching the competitions for figure skating on YouTube it’s so cool. My first classes went rlly good, I’m going to my 3rd period soon which is AP us history 🤮. I have a test in his class of Thursday and I never pay attention so hopefully I don’t fail 💀. Are u also a Junior?

thanks! that’s so nice of you 😭 i’m also a junior. i’ve heard apush is so harddd lol i take dual credit classes instead. i actually just did the ACT a few weeks ago and i’m waiting for my scores to get back and i’m shaking in my boots LMAO

manimahem OP March 29th, 2023

@Smushface omg i hoep you did well! i'm taking my ACT on the 15th and i'm so nervous about it 😭😭

the ap classes at my school aren't that bad and i never rlly get homework, but i don't pay attention or study cause i'm getting burnt out and i literally have a test on thursday that i still haven't studied for

Smushface March 30th, 2023

sorry for the late reply, i got a little busy today with hw 🥲 but you’re gonna do great on the ACT! i’m a little worried about how i did on the math part but hopefully it’ll be fine. eating and sleeping well the night before helped me out a lot. but besides that how was your day?

manimahem OP March 30th, 2023

@Smushface

lol ur totally good, I hope I do well, i'm gonna cram over my break and try to finsih as many lessons as possible for act-prep! My day today was rlly funnnn at the end lol, I ordered dominos with my friends and we almost didn't get our pizza cause the person got lost 😭😭. and then we were panicking cause we thought they went to the front of the school, and if the school staff sees outside food they''ll literally confiscate it. But we got our pizza and it was sooooo good, and then i got icecream from the cafeteria.

We also had a student vs faculty basketball game, and i took pictures during the event so i gotta go through those pictures later. There was almost a fight during the game tho, which was so stupid 😭😭, one girl literally walked up with her friends and didn't even throw any punches, cause atp everyone had noticed her since her friends had been walking around so much.

But overall the game was rlly entertaining and a good way to end the week before breakk

ForeverMani April 6th, 2023

@Smushface this is my listener acc so u can pm me here if ur active

beck1 March 28th, 2023

@manimahem

Hi there! Really glad that you found 7 Cups and you're finding your way around the forums

blissart March 28th, 2023

@manimahem

welcome to 7 cups !

I hope u will get connected to rt people for bets support here

snowy101drop March 28th, 2023

Hey ... I'm also new

Maybe we can be friends😊

@snowy101drop yeah ofcc we can talk here :)

miraculousParadise2759 April 3rd, 2023

Hey hey, same to you, welcome to the party. We've beer pong out back wherever that is, I'm still figuring our navigation too. Best to you.

Keith22534 April 4th, 2023

@manimahem

Hey Mani, I am glad you made friends here! <3

Moreos April 4th, 2023

@manimahem

It's great to see that you can create further bonds here. I hope you enjoy it.

philosophicalNickel7162 April 5th, 2023

Hi

ForeverMani April 5th, 2023

@manimahem testing

ForeverMani April 6th, 2023

@sophia2022 any updates on the boyyyy, this is my listener acc btwww so u can message me

MissKatMonroe April 16th, 2023

Hey! Took me a while to understand everything on the website!

But once I started doing more on the site, I felt much more comfortable.

It's a helpful community here! I'm a good listener! I like to listen to what's going on with someone's day.

Then I like to make the effort of checking in on the person that matters.

I love making friends and online friends too!

My day has been alright, I'm in the process of healing, drowsy from medicine. Other than that doing well.

reliableWriter4090 April 16th, 2023

Hi

Brand new here also. Hope your doing OK too. It is nice knowing there is somewhere to go to talk if needed.

ironlady2000 April 16th, 2023

Hi

JacquiCol April 16th, 2023

Hi Manimahem! Welcome to 7 cups :)

robs824 April 20th, 2023

@manimahem

Hi

Khalil144 April 23rd, 2023

@manimahem Hi, I am here dear friend if you wants to talk just hit me I will be pleasured to respond to you.

neatStrings2297 April 24th, 2023

Welcome! I am also a new member and hope to make new friends. Hope you're doing well!

summersunfrvr April 24th, 2023

@manimahem hii!!

manimahem OP April 24th, 2023

@summersunfrvr hiiii hru?

Foreigner419 April 24th, 2023

Welcome new member glad to have you join.

TinyLittleGlia April 25th, 2023

@manimahem Welcome!!