Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

Hello, I'm Diya

I signed up for this yesterday and am trying to force myself into actually posting and chatting because I know if I don't do it immediately I just never will

I think I'm mainly going to use this as an outlet for stress because there is just SO much of it all of the time.

Anyways, to make this a little less awkward (for me), tell me about your favorite movies !!! I love movies and am always looking for recommendations ð©·

@Bedazzledcowboyhat

Welcome to the community, Diya. I am soooo glad you took the plunge to create your account here to seek support and then actually do it too, right here starting with this post. It's true, sometimes we just gotta push ourselves a little bit hehe.💛

I think the word "life" has an invisible S that stands for stress, because for real, sometimes it really be like that ooof and yusss, it's commendable to reach out to vent or share when we are feeling bothered with something, only so much can one deal with alone. 

Ooh and movies, I actually have a pretty varied genre for them lol, anything is great and watchable if it's great and watchable. XD My go to genres usually are suspense thrillers and rom-coms though.

How about you? And what are some of your favorite movies?

Bedazzledcowboyhat OP May 28th

This was such a sweet reply thank you ð©·ð©·

I don't really have a favorite genre they're all just so cool in their own ways

Ironically (one of) my favorite movie is after hours, in which the main character is pretty much stressed from start to finish

Renjik8013 May 31st

@Bedazzledcowboyhat

Hello Diya, it's nice to meet you and welcome to the community! Using this space as an outlet for stress sounds like a fantastic idea. Speaking of movies, one of my favourites is "Call Me by Your Name"! Although the storyline has been a bit sad, I really favour the scene and the whole atmosphere of the movie brought to me (It just feels like summer!). I would love to hear some recommendations from you, too! Welcome again, hope you have had a great time here ❤️

Bedazzledcowboyhat OP June 1st

Hi! Thank you!

CMBYN has been on my "to watch list" for so long, I'll check it out when my schedule clears up a little more !!!

I don't have any similar movies to recommend, but I think aftersun would be a good pick if you like sadder things. It made me weep for like a hour after I watched it.

Thanks for the reply !! :-)

The Tailor'

Amazing movie!

Bedazzledcowboyhat OP June 13th

Lots of movies by that name </3

Do you remember what year it was released ?