Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

gingermittenz July 9th, 2023

Hey everyone! I am a few days into making this app part of my daily mental health upkeep and wanted to introduce myself. I have had way more life than I expected fall apart the last couple of months, so I am in the process of picking myself up and dusting myself off. I'm typically strong and can work my way through most everything but I've been struggling somewhat to get back up.

I'm glad this app is here. Thanks to this community for uplifting one another.

Michelle

YourCaringConfidant July 9th, 2023

@gingermittenz Hi Michelle. Welcome to 7cups. I'm Desiree and I'm part of the Welcome Committee. I'm so glad you are enjoying all the things 7cups has to offer and you find yourself incorporating the platform in your life. I wanted to say I'm so proud of you and I commend you for being so strong. Way to go for getting back up, for picking up the broken pieces, and piecing them back together in a way that's familiar. Never stop trying. I believe you are capable and can overcome anything. I'm so pleased you are here with us on 7cups. Remember: you never have to go through things alone. Listeners are available if you ever should need some support. ♡

trueconfidant123 July 9th, 2023

@gingermittenz Glad to know 7 Cups has been instrumental in your mental health.

welcome-pooh.gif