Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello! I'm Minh

ngocminh July 6th, 2023

I'm new here, nice to meet everybody. I am pan and a I demiboy. Where I live, people are really homophobic and transphobic and so I have to always be afraid and not be myself. I hope this place will be safe for me to just be who I am.

YourCaringConfidant July 6th, 2023

@ngocminh Hello there. I'm Desiree and part of the Welcome Committee. I'm so sorry to hear that people have not been very accepting of you. I'm glad you are here on 7cups and have a pleasant experience. There are so many kind accepting people on here that do not judge, so I hope you can be your true self without that fear. ♡ Have a great day.

RavynRae July 6th, 2023

I'm new here, nice to meet everybody. I am pan and a I demiboy. Where I live, people are really homophobic and transphobic and so I have to always be afraid and not be myself. I hope this place will be safe for me to just be who I am.

Hiya! Lovely to meet you. I'm so sorry you know what that's like. I hope you have a great time on 7Cups. My experience so far has been lovely. All the listeners have been welcoming and sweet

ambitiousTown6481 July 6th, 2023

@ngocminh Hi i have someone that can help you fight out your fear spiritually with a powerful protection spell you can reach him via email shomorikaspelltemple @ yahoo . com or call +234 705 703 4263

trueconfidant123 July 6th, 2023

@ngocminh
Hello Minh! Welcome to 7 Cups. Sorry to know that you find it hard and uncomfortable to be yourself where you are. I can assure you that you will feel welcomed and safe on here. Thanks to the amazing people who have graced this platform with their everlasting compassion and empathy. Feel free to reach out to your fellow cupsers in case of any queries. Take care.

shyOrange9254 July 6th, 2023

Nice to meet u too