Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Everyone needs a friend!

yourlocalIKEA April 11th

As in the title, everyone needs a friend including me!

I haven't been on cups for soooo long, and I want to be on here more, so anyone who wants a friend (me!), come talk to me! 

Don't be shy! From something you're embarassed about, or that you're sad, or that you landed a jackpot in a game, share with me! I'm happy to listen :D

Selfloveisimportant April 11th

@yourlocalIKEA Would love to know u better <3 

yourlocalIKEA OP April 11th

@Maeeeeebae999 Me too Mae! I'l go first- today I had an absolutely amazing, yes, it was so amazing, an iced chocolate with lots of whipped cream :)

Selfloveisimportant April 11th

@yourlocalIKEA Thts great!My day was pretty good i had testing then i came home  

Selfloveisimportant April 12th

@yourlocalIKEA Hey IKEA How are you? 

WheezyBeans April 11th

I would love to connect with you and learn more about you as well !

yourlocalIKEA OP April 12th

@WheezyBeans Same here :D

Lovingflower2141 April 11th

Thank you for this amazing post! I took some time to care for myself and so missed school today❤️ It was rly nice and relaxing…. I’m thinking of homeschooling next year to get away from the social expectations

Sry if this was too deep lol 

@Lovingflower2141 Hi flower! I'm glad you took time off to yourself :) And I said anythingg, so it definitely wasn't deep, especially when it's self improvement!

awesomeKiwi23 April 11th

@yourlocalIKEA me🙇‍♂️

@Loser222 I guess now we have something in common- wanting to have more friends!

awesomeKiwi23 April 12th

@yourlocalIKEA a member cannot msg another member?

@Loser222 I don't think it's possible, and we can't reach each other through chat rooms as you are in the adult group, but I suppose I can make a thread and we can chat in the comments, if that is ok with you.

awesomeKiwi23 April 13th

@yourlocalIKEA uhm ok

awesomeKiwi23 April 13th

@yourlocalIKEA lol it will be like talking in reels comment section☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

tryingtosurvive2024 April 12th

@yourlocalIKEA  I don't know how to be a friend.  During my school days, I was just bullied all the time.  Now days nobody wants to be my friend either.  Probably because I'm damaged by my disability and who knows what else.

@tryingtosurvive2024 I'm really sorry about your experience, but I'm sure that you will definitely be able to make friends. If you'll allow it- I'll be your friend! :)

tryingtosurvive2024 April 12th

@yourlocalIKEA  I want to try it, but you need to know that I'm a guy who is currently 44 years old, and during my entire life, people have not treated me very well.