Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check up and Welcome!

MissysRider07 January 5th, 2023

Hey guys! Welcome to 2023

Just a random check up on everyone. So, how is everyone doing? What did you do over winter break? How was your Christmas and New Year? How are you feeling about 2023? What is you goal this year?

For me... I'm okay i guess. My girlfriend and I aren't doing too well I don't think... We haven't talked for 2 days even though we have bumped into each other many times... Winter break was fun. I hung out with my brother, saw my dad (which wasn't the best but oh well.), had a friend stay the night, hung out with family, and I got a new horse for Christmas! (I need name ideas, he's a palomino dapple Thoroughbred gelding). I'm excited about 2023 because it's another year i'm still alive... I don't really have a goal for this year but uh- yeah! I hope you guys have a great day and year!

Also- Welcome to the new members of 7cups! I hope you guys get the help you may want or need here!

I love you guys and thank you for everyone that has helped me! (*hugs (if okay)*)

specialOrange3327 January 6th, 2023

@MissysRider07 Thank You For Asking I'm Doing Good ☺️ How Are You Doing?

MissysRider07 OP January 6th, 2023

@specialOrange3327 Im glad you are doing well! To sum everything up from what I said above, I guess I'm doing alright : ) Thanks for asking.