Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A New a new change.

Sunlight10 February 18th

Hi everyone, i hope you are having a great time, and if you aren't then I wish it to get better. I personally have had some issues and still have some when it comes to my mental health, but i have been improving myself slowly so it's not about you feeling better immediately it's about starting to know that you can be better overtime, so as a listener i am here for you all to start that journey. So if you want to begin the process of healing and change let me know, i am all yours. Because just talking about it can change a lot.

BelovedMe February 18th

@Sunlight10 the way you said these sentences i gained faint in you 🌅I am sure you will a fascinating 🕯️ lister !keep going ,keep Growing ❄️I wish you glory of stars ✨ that will enlighten soul you touch !😊with your kind words !🙃

Sunlight10 OP February 22nd

Thank you for your kind words.

Lilacrose398 February 22nd

@Sunlight10 that’s so lovely of you to make a post about this. I’m currently on my healing journey too! I’ve undergone emotional abuse and trauma so my self esteem hasn’t been stable. I’ve pushed it under the rug, hoping it’d get better, but my feelings got to me. I’m working on building up my self image and being strong in my identity, and I’m so happy that after all these years, I’m finally getting better. What about you? Are you on such a journey right now, or ever have been? Would love to connect with this

Sunlight10 OP February 22nd

To be honest yes I am still on my journey, but I do see change and even though it is painful i have to continue, that is the hard part but we have to continue.

Lilacrose398 February 22nd

@Sunlight10 exactly, because even if it’s hard now, future you will thank you for sticking around, because if we try, we can always get better. That chance goes away when we give up. I’m so proud of us. Do u wanna talk more through messages or chat?