Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favourite anime character

Tauriel98 May 31st, 2023

Who is your favourite Anime character? And why?😁

I know it's might be so hard to choose :)

But let's share it 😍

helpfulstrawberry312 July 6th, 2023

@ngocminh

Love seeing Romance Killer getting the love it deserves!! Hope more people find out about it!

Holmes33 July 6th, 2023

Naruto

Tauriel98 OP July 6th, 2023

Right on 😊

KrystalKiwi123 July 6th, 2023

Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai. Her character is so messed up, but her spirit is strong. She manages to survive by fighting her demons, while also receiving tremendous support from a dear friend who believes in her no matter what.

So inspiring ✨️

fabiofabio July 6th, 2023

Kira ...hehe

Oh yeah:))

DoBronx2099 July 7th, 2023

@Tauriel98 Doffy from One Piece, Eren from AOT, Kurapika from HxH, basically all the Uchihas in Naruto, Thorfinn from Vinland Saga, Lelouch from Code Geass, and not an anime character but at that level, Miguel O’Hara

Tauriel98 OP July 7th, 2023

What a lovely list 😍

calmmoon2104 July 7th, 2023

@Tauriel98

Favourite anime character? 😮

That's a tough one 😛

Mine's Tanjiro Kamado from Kimetsu No Yaiba aka Demon Slayer ✨ ⚔️

He is my favorite character because he is literally the most purest soul you will ever see. He is really kind, compassionate, understanding, caring, loving, and what not. He even feels sympathy for the demons he kills (sometimes they do have really sad and depressing back stories 😭)

He is also really strong, determined to revert his sister back into a human and is the last sun breathing user and also the first after the original one. (I know, he is a epic character 😮)

We all need a Tanjiro in our lives, do y'all agree? 😭

Ps : My another favorite character from the same anime is Yorichii Tsugikuni, the original breathing user and maker, and the first sun breathing user. He is the GOAT of Demon slayer ✨

(needed to mention him, it's compulsory 😛)

Yeah I agree ,tanjiro's soul is so pure👍

I really really love demon slayer 😍 my favourite character of it is zeinitsu though 😁 he is so strong and silly but he will definitely be there when u need him and he will do whatever it takes to protect others 😊

calmmoon2104 July 7th, 2023

@Tauriel98

Agreed! Even though Zenitsu is looked down upon, and is mostly a cry baby, but he has great potential and and is really strong!

He is also on hashira level! (spoiler 😛)

Nooooo why did u spoil it🥲🥲

But I'm even happier now😁😁😁

calmmoon2104 July 8th, 2023

@Tauriel98

😀😀😁😁✨

empathicPresence9091 July 9th, 2023

OMG, I LOVE ZENITSU!!

Even though he's kind of a perv at times he's so funny lol

demon-slayer-ne-zuko.gif

Tauriel98 OP July 26th, 2023

Same here 😍😍😍

I love him so much 😭

orcagirl659 July 7th, 2023

i watch so much anime so ots hard to pick, but i just recently watched Evangelion so right now my favorite character i guess would be Shinji Ikari

DoBronx2099 July 7th, 2023

@orcagirl659 Rei’s my favorite from there

Great:)

Mdreaming101 July 7th, 2023

Yoko from 12 kingdoms. Her quiet nature, self doubt, and lack of sincere relationships while feeling she doesn’t belong reflects my inner self. One day, her quiet life is uprooted and there begins her journey to find herself, her worth, and what she can do for the world she is spirited away to.

It’s my all time favorite anime and character. No other has been able to beat this one in my heart. She has a very special place.

OMG, That was so sincere 😍

exuberantTalker9747 July 7th, 2023

Nice😃

ResidentRodent July 7th, 2023

@Tauriel98 not a anime character, but a video game character(s) and for different reasons Vaati from The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap is a top pick aestheticly, he's fabulous and a little over dramatic making him a fun character to see in action. Vio from TLOZ: Four Sword manga is also a pick for some relatability and aesthetic. But by far my absolute favorite isn't even a legitimate character from the series, he is called Legend, and he is a fan character made for a zelda fan comic. I found that I relate to his emotional reactions, and form of self preservation by pushing others away and acting aloof. Legend is a character I seen a lot of my own self destructive behavior in, but seeing him over come those issues slowly over they story is very nice, and helps me stop and look from another perspective.

Wow ,So precious 💖

So the name really does suit him😁

Koda1Koda July 8th, 2023

@Tauriel98 for me, it has to be Kusuo Saiki. He’s just such an interesting protagonist

Tauriel98 OP July 8th, 2023

Interesting indeed 😁

Which anime is he from? I've never heard of him!

Tauriel98 OP July 8th, 2023

Hero 😍

RockLobsta July 9th, 2023

@Tauriel98

okay hear me out;

•chess master hex from Cowboy Bebop (or really any Cowboy Bebop character in my opinion but yk, if I had to choose)

• Haruko from FLCL

• Sailor Uranus from Salior Moon

• and Kedamono from Poppee The Performer

Tauriel98 OP July 9th, 2023

What a list😍😍 Haruko is so energetic 😁

ANYA and Bond from Spy x Spy are so adorable! I even bought merch of them because they're so flipping cute 😍

Tauriel98 OP July 9th, 2023

Truly adorable 😍

LordEros190 July 9th, 2023

@Tauriel

Joseph Joestar

Because of his unique powers like Stands and Hamon, He is a quick thinker and managed to beat the pillar men.

Tauriel98 OP July 10th, 2023

So powerful:)

kindNova143 July 9th, 2023

@Tauriel98 Naruto.

Hero😍

TtheBee123 July 9th, 2023

haruhi from host club is definitely the most realistic female protagonist

criminoodle July 9th, 2023

@Tauriel98 @Tauriel98 Hello! I'm new here~ Regarding the question. I actually have quite a few but I'd say my top 3 are Bakugo Katsuki from mha, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke from bsd and Takahashi Yotasuke from Blue Period. They all are quite controversial-ish?? Especially Bakugo, haha. But the thing I like about them the most is that they all are very interesting to analyze from psychology perspective. To be honest, I relate to all three of them since I have been going through similar struggles. With Yotasuke I felt like someone got an acces to my brain and soul and implemented it to the manga without my permission, haha. I actually don't like mha and bsd that much now, i watched them when I was a teen, but these characters really stood out to me and I hold them close to my heart.

(jeez i forgot about Naruto. He's not in the top, he's just my precious little sunshine words can't describe how much i love him)

Hi and welcome here😍

I know this feeling too :) it is so precious 💖

U don't know what happened and suddenly they are in your heart and mind 😄