Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TW: Is it okay to tell someone that they aren't worthy of living?

goodenough23 16 hours ago

On a foul encounter with a rather unsophisticated human being. I was told that I don't deserve to live and that I should d*e. 

This isn't the first time I have gotten a comment as such but the pain was worth a dagger to my heart. Especially when it comes from someone you have cherished being with. I wonder how people have capacity to simply state such heinous things to a person even during a terrible argument.

No, I'm not defending myself because how do you manage to have your composure upright after being told you don't deserve to live and that you're detestable and miserable? 

Funny.

Please dare to utter such loathsome words to that individual only when you have the capability to say that to your sibling or your birth giver or a teacher or someone you worship or anyone you say you would die for, for that matter. 

Life is supposed to be a bliss. Please don't make it a living torture.

Peace x

Skansly 14 hours ago

@goodenough23

i have high hopes on you that you get it . you must have heard of something along the lines of fight or flight response in any scary situation.

now, coming to your topic , when 2 people converse they converse with decent conversation assuming that the others person will not cross a boundary that each person has set for himself . so sometimes crossing that boundary sends the other person in fight or flight response. and so such cases happen. 

sometimes , its also possible when some people understands what hurts to the person and will use it to their advantage.

you choose where you lie in .

i know you are hurt . but there is a rule that i have been folowing in my life these past 3 years " we made a sort of pact that anything said when we are angry , not to take to heart, and other often apologises whoever said ill in argument after argument is done ".

plus i believe 7 cups is bliss and not people , thats why people approach here out of their lives.

1 reply
goodenough23 OP 14 hours ago

@Skansly

Thank you. The rule makes a lot of sense.

load more

@goodenough23.  While it does hurt. I try to remind myself that cruel words like  these show more about the person saying them than me.

1 reply
goodenough23 OP 11 hours ago

@adventurousBranch3786

Maybe or maybe not. It could be the hurt that might have led to it. It however, still stands unjustified.

load more