Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Scary occult dream... Help?

Sarahwhatamievendoing February 6th, 2015

I can think of things in my real life that would correlate to possession, but in my dream last night I was part of what im assuming was a cult, I was im a small room with several other dark entities. Everywhere was specimen jars with floating inner organs inside. Then the door openedand i would be let out into almost like a collesium, except massively full of people in black robes and crow masks.
Then I became possessed at that part of the dream, because all i could hear was screaming. (The screaming , i think, correlates to a reoccurring dream i used to have when i was younger.)
Then the perspective changed, and i was looking into the collesium from farther away, and I saw the body that i had just switched perspectives from erupting crows. As if the entire time the body was just a burlap sack of birds who just realized how to escape.
Then i blinked. Several times.
I remember blinking at this part because evertime i blinked i heard and saw tv static.
Then i was surrounded by the dark entities again, but this time in a castle. All the people in black robes and crow mAks surrounded me, and chanted, but i could only make out one line from their chant. I forget it now, haha but i remember acknowledging the one english line in my dream.
Then I woke up.
There was more, but I tend to remember the endings of my dreams more correctly.

Aryore December 13th, 2016

Hey Sarah, sorry to hear you had such a scary dream! :O How have you been doing since then? Has the dream recurred or was it a one time event? I know such vivid and disturbing dreams can be very unsettling. Take care <3