Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday to Avaray

AmalieAnne February 19th, 2019

I know people have very serious things to say on the forums but it is important to have some happy things plus Avaray has helped me through my trauma so...

@Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray @Avaray

Make sure you sing your Birthday song out loud and with people around. Happy Birthday Grinning

SilentSerenityy February 19th, 2019

@AmalieAnne

This is really sweet! Happy birthday @Avaray!

Avaray February 20th, 2019

@SilentSerenityy

Thank you so much Silent xxxx

Avaray February 19th, 2019

@AmalieAnne

Oh my little friend Ames, that is beautiful and such a lovely surprise, made me feel special and made me smile. Hugs kiddo thanks sooo much 😘

Avaray February 19th, 2019

@AmalieAnne

What you mean you couldn't find enough candles ... πŸ˜‚

You're a cheaky chop πŸ˜€

AmalieAnne OP February 19th, 2019

@Avaray Squinting with tongue Happy Birthday oldie, the shop ran out of candles so... I only had one.. err.. not saying you are old or anything.. err... *monkey hugs* https://youtu.be/u-2ph_LS_30

@AmalieAnne

πŸ˜„πŸ˜œ.... They only had one ... Hmm.... You are tooo kind kiddo xxx πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‚

Love the monkey hugs, really like the exposure therapy thing, you'll have me cured, proving even oldies can changeπŸ˜€

Those were very cute ❀ πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

AmalieAnne OP February 22nd, 2019

@Avaray One monkey at a time (although they are apes but kind of in French the same)

Avaray February 23rd, 2019

@AmalieAnne

Yes definitely one monkey at a time...

There is a saying, come to think of it it's kind of barbaric if you think about it, but it's metaphorically speaking i think the correct terminology would be?.

How do you eat an elephant ?(as i said "like who would want to eat an elephant) ok getting side tracked)

Answer.. One bite at a time.....

All the hard sruff that's too big to imagine.. One moment at a time one day at a time, otherwise it just overwhelms you.

🐘🐡

πŸ’•

AmalieAnne OP February 26th, 2019

@Avaray That is very true unless you are parachuting, you want to go in all at once. I admit it would be rare Savoring food

Avaray February 27th, 2019

@AmalieAnne

I almost went parachuting once .... My crazy youth days of course.. I am actually scared of hights.... 😰 I got up a windmill once and I had to be helped down again because I almost froze (not from the cold) πŸ˜‚

I went in a cave ...... Ok that's too much Avarays youth days... Maybe for another episode

Hugs kiddo πŸ˜€

AmalieAnne OP February 28th, 2019

@Avaray You held a snake as well, I remember you telling me. Sometimes you have to tell your brain to stop talking and just do it, brains can be a pain in the bottom. I think you should do parachuting at least once but ignore your brain while doing so Grinning I will given push you out but normally you are attached to a person who knows what they are doing. I would love to do it.

crimsonLime6525 February 19th, 2019

@Avaray just wanted to stop by and say happy birthday ❀️

@crimsonLime6525

Thanks so much Lime xx

Kate February 19th, 2019

Happy Birthday @Avaray!

@Kate

Thanks so much Kate xxx

melliotm February 20th, 2019

Happy belated birthday @Avaray!!! xxx πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ