Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Disconnected

niceMoon4358 September 1st, 2015

I've been in therapy and on 7cups for so,e time now. Working through the past, but still feeling alone and alienated by my own faults and failures. I'm having a rough time of things right now never wanted to feel like I do but trying to believe all the same that this is a good thing. Problem is I have been losing my support system and I feel like I have no one I can talk to about my past, no one that will take time to understand me, but on the other end of this I'm not sure what to say and not push them away. I'm conflicted and feel so disconnected I can't slow down. I'm wishing I really had someone I could be open with and talk to without being a burden, holding back, or being abandoned to deal with myself bc no one feels I'm worth it. I sound pathetic I know, but I just need to not be so alone and I need help to get through the past.

AdVictoriam September 1st, 2015

@niceMoon4358

You don't sound pathetic. You sound like you're trying to better yourself.

Not having support systems is a terrifying feeling :( and just having someone to vent to and talk to sometimes is super helpful. I usually recommend having a few listeners to boost your social support network.

Sending you my love and support!! -xx

niceMoon4358 OP September 2nd, 2015

Thanks. It's a long road.

niceMoon4358 OP October 4th, 2015

I don't know who to talk to sometimes and anxiety builds every time I try to. I'm terrified of saying the wrong things or pushing them away. I just can't seem to get past this yet I want and see the need of support. I drove around tonight and thought a lot about just disappearing... I made it home though. Doesn't matter...

TheWanderer27 October 20th, 2015

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. I know what it's like to have your support network disappear from under your feet and it's tough. I never thought I'd make it this far without them, and even now, sometimes I'm not sure how I get through some days. I can only hope that you are still fighting. If you ever need to talk, we are here for you.