Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Creative Writing and Journal

WriteToHeal42 November 26th, 2022

Wandering alone, scared to meet anyone's eyes. Would I find kindness if I did look? Disgust? Pity?

Curling up alone in bed missing you.

Another lonely morning, writing without you by my side. I want to see you again but I can't.

- E.

Optimisticempath November 26th, 2022

@WriteToHeal42 offering hugs <3

WriteToHeal42 OP November 27th, 2022

@Optimisticempath hugs

WriteToHeal42 OP November 27th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser hugs

WriteToHeal42 OP December 3rd, 2022

The day is a blur, sensed cold outdoors and warm indoors, tasted chocolate, took meds.

It's so fuzzy and I'm not sure why. What was the trigger(s) today?

I guess we rested, and maybe that is enough.

(Side note: pine needles scent is grounding)

WriteToHeal42 OP December 4th, 2022

It's cold and dark. I want to exist, but I don't know how. It's hard to tell nightmares from being awake this time of year.

I'm scared of waking up. What if I realize that you are gone? I don't want you to be gone.

Dreamscapes are easier to travel than reality. This thick fog obscures the scariest nightmares. Can I sleep in a little? And dream that you are with me?

Some day we will wake up to sunshine again.

WriteToHeal42 OP December 24th, 2022

Could use a hug - talked today about why I feel nervous about a male relative being near little girls

- A.

WriteToHeal42 OP December 28th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser thank you 💖

WriteToHeal42 OP December 28th, 2022

Empty moments leave me wondering what full means.

December 29th, 2022

@WriteToHeal42

Hello, just stopped to say hi. I will sit quietly with you. You don't have to say a word. I understand and can feel the emotional pain that is connected.❤️

WriteToHeal42 OP January 2nd, 2023

@scarletPear1945

Thank you *sits together*

WriteToHeal42 OP January 6th, 2023

Uncovered a possibility old memory which has opened the flood gates the past couple of days, but I reached out to my support system and was met with compassion. They felt angry on my behalf for the stuff I solidly recalled and other stuff, which felt nice? Like maybe what was done to me wasn't my fault and I'm not wrong for to thinking it was traumatic (objectively it was traumatic, but my emotional side worried we were making a mountain out of a mole hill)

I'm scared about the future actions that may take place as a result of me telling, but I believe I'd have backup if things go south. If anyone reading this is a praying type, please pray.

WriteToHeal42 OP January 9th, 2023

@NoneTheWiser, thank you for your prayers and support. Good news is I have a safe place to live now, and a solid support system. Definitely feeling dazed by how fast things have gone in the past half week.

WriteToHeal42 OP January 9th, 2023

Therapy went well today! Took a while before I could feel, but I eventually figured it out. This is with the new therapist, second meeting. I feel relieved because I was able to connect with my emotions a bit.

A part of me misses my old therapist, I had three years of therapy with her.

WriteToHeal42 OP January 22nd, 2023

Scared. Feeling lost. Unprotected. She didn't protect me. Now I don't know if I can protect them, but I can only try my best.

WriteToHeal42 OP March 14th, 2023

Another night of being up all night and now feeling physically ill

WriteToHeal42 OP February 6th

Really feeling low and little motivation today. Partly due to meds and life circumstances. It feels like mint chocolate is the only good thing in life.