Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, I'm blitheSun

blitheSun94 July 23rd

image_1721694192.png

Hello, everyone,

You may have seen me around for quite some time. After completing the 7 Cups Internship with Honors in 2015, I went on to fulfill many leadership roles here on 7 Cups in the Bipolar/Schizophrenic/Psychosis, Trauma Support, and LGBTIA+ communities. After a lengthy self-care break, I am happy to announce my return to the forums!

My goal is to reach as many of you as possible with a warm, loving embrace and connect you with additional resources for on-going support. 

Stats: I am in my 30s and live in the U.S. I am passionate about the work I do offsite as a full-time paralegal working from home serving Veterans and their Caregivers. I am a wife, mother, and student pursuing continuing education in the legal field with previous experience in mental health both as a provider and a patient. 

Diagnoses: Mixed Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, Endometriosis, and Chronic Pain. 

Future Plans: I am satisfied with all I have accomplished to date, but eventually would like to finish my degree in Paralegal Studies and publish a book. 

Should anything else come to mind, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am here for Member support and Peer support alike and look forward to growing alongside you all. 

If all you did today was make it through the day, that is enough.

Grateful to be here,

Bli 💙

Heather225 July 30th

@blitheSun94

such great accomplishments - you should be super proud!

welcome back to the forum space!

blitheSun94 OP July 31st

@Heather225

Thank you, Heather! I appreciate the response. I am definitely grateful to be here.

💕