Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

AguaNector6700 August 17th, 2023

Hello, I’m new to 7 cups. I love it here.

I have severe PTSD which causes me to feel suicidal often. I am actively working on this.

I have two cats, I love karaoke and board games. I love coffee shops. I enjoy my in person support groups. And I’m really getting a lot out of 7 cups.

I am 34. I live alone in my apartment in the Midwest of the US.

Im hoping to establish great connections here!

toughTiger6481 August 17th, 2023

@AguaNector6700

hope you enjoy your time on 7 cups .... what is your go to karaoke song....?

always looks fun but spouse will never go i would like to find place near me to at least to watch

i applaud those who are brave enough to get up in front of a group and go for it.

AguaNector6700 OP August 20th, 2023

My go to song (I’ve done a few times) is Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I don’t go as often as I’d like but I’m shooting for doing it more often than not!

WorkingitThrough2 August 20th, 2023

@AguaNector6700

Welcome to 7cups. So you do karaoke😊I love it. I sing mostly Gospel songs and I sing with 2 Gospel groups. I hope you keep coming and connecting with us.❤️

AguaNector6700 OP August 20th, 2023

I am very thankful! Yes, I know I have a lot to offer the world. I don’t always feel that is true when I’m down. But thank you for the reminder!

trueconfidant123 August 20th, 2023

Hello @AguaNector6700! Welcome to 7 Cups! We're glad you've joined our community. Your courage in actively working on your challenges is inspiring. Your love for cats, karaoke, board games, and coffee shops shows your vibrant personality. Feel free to connect, share, and find support here. We're here to help you build connections and find understanding. Remember, you're not alone on this journey.

Sharing herewith some links you might find useful,