Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

need help!1

Mindfullife September 9th

My Cptsd is killing me everyday I feel suffocated and overwhelmed I have none to vent too... I suffer extreme pain everyday...

Villains are not born but made is becoming true for me this days I feel extreme hatred for humans and the world and I don't like that none emphasise with men maybe it's better I become a villain

i m very upset having a emotional break down.. nothing is groing right i m getting diffivultires and difficulties withou a ny gaps

i feel trapped now without any routes out

GoldenRuleJG Sunday

@Mindfullife To understand the male experience is tough and to be fair we all can only get what we are going through better than others as we have lived our experience right? I can get men feel this pressure to have it all together and not be emotional. Im sorry i dont know if this helps? 

You can think of ways to be kind to yourself as cheesy as it sounds. What makes you not want to reach out? Who do you trust in your support group? 

You are welcome to reach out for 1-1 chat with listener or in group support room. 

Musicandfilms Sunday

I feel the same way and I 'm a 45 year old woman, I started therapy at age 18 and kept going untill present time. When I started at 18 all I was getting from the then therapist was "you're so young, things will get better", you now what they didn't, they got worse and now I don't know what to do because I 've already tried everything, my current therapyst doesn't know what to tell me. I hope that your case is different and things do get better, hugs