Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I endure my pain alone

LuckyDragon88 August 22nd

I was bullied in school by so called friends and others. I was bullied at home by family. Why did teachers put pressure on me to perform? Why did they think that was more important than my wellbeing? Why did I go through primary and secondary school then college and university without possessing a single diary at any point? Was I not trained by anyone to be a wise person? My parents were so estranged. Who raised me? Why was I treated badly then abandoned by so many friends? My life has been a wreck. I have learned that if you are treated badly, you will be punished for it. Repeatedly punished because you were treated badly in the first place. Is there no equality? My country disgusts me. If everyone wrote into a notebook the bad things others say and do to them, I think we'd all behave ourselves. Bad people rely on their victims inability to remember how bad they are. That, ladies and gentlemen is the source of my pain.

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

@LuckyDragon88 that's very hard to read. Bullying is a really awful thing, I'm sorry you went through it🙁 trauma is one of the hardest things to deal with, those memories never go, and I guess that's what you mean by being repeatedly punished😥 well I agree, but we know the pain we know how it feels, and therefore we must be the change. We have to help by voicing our experiences, by helping each other, we can make a difference, to help stop abuse altogether. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm here for you ❤ we all are ❤

LuckyDragon88 OP August 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks for your time and understanding. When I say repeatedly punished I mean that the problems someone has in life are used as an excuse by someone else to punish them. But those problems only exist because that person was already punished in the past for something, perhaps without good enough justification. For example, a kid that keeps coming in late to school might only keep coming in late because someone made them feel bad about it in the first place. So because they'd been punished in the first place they will continually be punished for it for years to come. They get punished for being punished. Meanwhile other kids who have received more love and protection happily evade such punishment because they had a better headstart. People are judged based on how much love other people have given them and how well they were raised. Thanks for listening.