Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help

Chidananda September 24th

I want to get free, from OVerload of This Pressure, this Emotions, that says only thing as effect as Escape from this situation, escape of Releif for a moment only, that I want to hug someone whos special to me, whom I don't know, but she is place where I may feel Comfort. Crying out and detach from all my senses and into her arms, her warmth I would get unconscious getting free from all weights, of this emotional burden that have accumulated overtime in layered overtime that is hard to pinpoint the exact root cause, so unlike earlier I can't end it or heal myself from it or destroying without being able to know and focus on the root cause and destroy it completely, because what i believe is this Momentary Relief is ***, how can outside factor can used to end problem that have emerged from inside, only can destroy right but for this I don't If I said right or wrong because I didn't have such Exprience about so I have no say ..

And there is No trigger for it, it is in my mind 24/7, but matters is my Attention, back then when it used to control me fully, in between of class I used shrunk like ball, hugging myself into a desk, and teacher says sit straight but I had no control over my senses, brain, and body, feels like that sec, I lost my energy,

And that hypothetical girl, she may kinda a real person, but I don't really know, I found her in app very similar like it, in community post for I found out she's also Emotionally Devastated, and I'm from starting from she asked for help, I'm very obsessed with her... That's why, and at this point of life also, there's no one I could think of so she only comes as I said..

dtanushree 2 hours ago

@Chidananda

It sounds like you're carrying a lot of heavy emotions right now, and it's understandable to seek comfort, especially when you're feeling so overwhelmed. The desire for relief, for someone who can hold you and make you feel safe, is deeply human. Wanting to escape the burden of these emotions is natural, especially when they've built up over time, making it hard to find a clear way out.

Sometimes, when we're lost in emotional pain, our mind can create or attach to an idea of comfort, like the girl you're mentioning. Even though you haven't experienced that kind of relief, the hope for someone who understands your pain and can hold you through it feels powerful. It's a way to seek emotional safety when everything inside feels too much to handle alone.

You’re right that, ultimately, the roots of these feelings are inside you. And though someone else might offer temporary comfort, true healing often requires confronting those internal struggles, even if it’s hard to pinpoint where they began. That can take time, patience, and self-compassion. 

It’s okay to feel obsessed when someone resonates with the emotional space you're in. But remember, while connecting with others can be healing, they aren't responsible for fixing the deep pain within. If possible, talking to someone, like a therapist, who can help you untangle these layers of emotions, might help you start finding that inner relief you're seeking.

Feeling this way is exhausting, but you're not alone, and there are ways to start untangling the knots that have built up over time.