Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Alter seeking a Listener

Akeri March 14th

Hello,

I'm looking for a listener for one of my alters who suffers social anxiety, managing emotions, and probably some generalized personality disorder. I'm hoping to get him familiarized with talking to other people in a safe space.

The general queue has left him wanting for someone who can type a full sentence rather than "hi" "how r u"

I also had no idea how hard it would be to come by Verified Listeners who have their status set of online, and then actually get a reply. Each time he's tried, the Listener would change their status to offline, or simply not respond.

The type of listener he's looking for doesn't have to be Verified, but they do need to be able to carry an educated conversation to some degree, or he'll consider his time wasted.

If you think you can help us out, please send a PM so that we can connect. 

Thanks for your time and energy!

ASilentObserver March 21st

@Akeri Thank you opening up and sharing here with us Akeri. I understand you are struggling with social anxiety and finding it difficult to connect with others. It must be frustrating to feel misunderstood and alone. Please know you have all of us here to listen to and to support. 

Please know you are not alone in this, we are all here with you to listen to and to support. Please continue to take your small steps. We believe in you <3