Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Writing

pioneeringShade184 March 21st, 2019

i have been writing for a short while. I'm not if it's a poem thing but wanted to know if I can share it on here?

RarelyCharlie March 21st, 2019

@pioneeringShade184 Yes, you can share it here but 7 Cups will get the rights to it, which could cause you problems if you ever want to publish it somewhere else in future.

You might prefer to publish it somewhere else first, and then share a copy of it here, so 7 Cups only gets the rights to the copy. But the somewhere else must be somewhere you can't be contacted, because 7 Cups does not allow offsite contact. A blog with all the comments disabled would probably be OK, especially if you don't link from here to the blog.

SimonaLL November 16th, 2023

Hello! Poems are wonderful, I enjoy reading them. I think each of us faces the problem of doing homework. Of course, I am no exception and if there are problems with a written assignment, I try not to let the problem go by itself, but solve it together with the best essay writing service uk turning to experts for reliable essay writing help. I complete writing tasks in a few clicks, with expert support at a decent level. I recommend using only reliable databases to create reliable content, even for the most complex articles.