Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Child Abuse Story

EndlessHowl June 9th, 2016

My parents are abusive to me... Usually verbally but sometimes physically... Never sexually.

Physical: happens in little clusters every 3 months or so; last time was 5/20/16

Emotional: much more often; not always super severe but still very hurtful, mean, self-esteem/confidence ruining, etc.

My siblings aren't abused at all except maybe a little bit verbally.

In August 2015, I started keeping a log about the physical abuse. Here's the first entry:

8-19-15

I was very tired, so I was being slow when I was filling bottles for our baby goats... My mom decided that I was trying to kill them, and she tipped my chair over and kicked me several times... Then she dumped a couple buckets of water on my head and sent me inside... She then sent my dad to stop me from getting to a phone because I had threatened to call 911... We were on the back deck, and I don't remember exactly what all happened, but I know they threatened to shoot my dog and to never let me see my ldr boyfriend again... They also covered my mouth if I tried to scream (even though they know I'm a mouth breather for the most part and I can hardly breathe when they do that)

EndlessHowl OP July 31st, 2016

@Cheshire94

i have talked to a couple listeners and they have been pretty helpful :)

Cheshire94 August 2nd, 2016

@EndlessHowl

Glad to hear it :)