Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Unique Places!

Desmynn6789 July 6th, 2022

Hi Everyone! Today’s post is going to be about a unique place in the world. Today, I will show you a video about a place, and then you can post your thoughts on the video. Here is the link to the video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=0hv_qr2AfbQ&feature=share

• What is your favorite thing in this video?
  • Where would you like to travel?

Feel free to express any others thoughts beyond the questions about the video ❤️!

For me, my favorite thing in the video was watching the people do things in their culture. I am very interested in different cultures and this one was really amazing to me. Additionally, I would really like to travel to Japan, because I really like the kind of lifestyle they live. What about you?

I look forward to reading your posts!

Desmynn6789 OP July 6th, 2022

Taglist:

@adventorousBranch3786 @allnaturalWillow7138 @ambitiousGlobe3422 @amiablePeace77 @BeamsOfHope00 @blissedNblessed @charmaeausty @dlynn88911221 @Desmynn6789 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @FracturedPurple @fruityPond7887 @Ghasaq997 @GoldenNest2727 @helgafy @imaginativepear6493 @Jordan1872 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @meaningfulSilence @MoonMomm @nessa104 @PinkTriangle133 @politeGrapefruit179 @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @soulsings @SpongeBob2021 @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @toughLand5970 @warmheart0890 @waves @helgafy

soulsings July 7th, 2022

@Desmynn6789 I like the calmer parts of the video. To me those help me relax.

I like virtual visits to places so I like shows like NATURE and NOVA that go places I would never go.

adventurousBranch3786 July 7th, 2022

@Desmynn6789. I liked the trees and the older architecture that was shown. Japan has some of my favorite trees, I believe that they are called Cherry Blossoms. I would love to see the Cherry Blossom bloom in person.

I might like to visit California and Spain someday.
soulsings July 7th, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786 yes Cherry Blossoms are very big in Japan.

amiablePeace77 July 13th, 2022

@Desmynn6789

I loved the beginning of the video with the more calmer music, very nice!

My favorite places would be where nature presents itself with lush greens, so any country which is rich in forests.

SirenOfSerenity July 14th, 2022

What is your favorite thing in this video?

- It was fascinating to see that there's still people that pull the carts of people in them, I remember seeing that years ago! I didn't know it was still a thing

Where would you like to travel?

- I've had an unexplainable obsession with staying in a high rise luxury hotel with a balcony in Paris, Eiffle Tower in sight, since I was about 7. With a bonus trip to Bordeaux (also in France) 🍷🍇
soulsings July 14th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity I sometimes wonder if using energy intensive modes of transportation is the best way of moving products.