Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Reality.

Naevis September 19th, 2022

It is true. At the end of the day, all you have is yourself. They're not ALWAYS be there even the once closest to our heart 💔

soulsings September 20th, 2022

@Naevis I hear you. It is not easy.

This sense of impermanence makes me cherish this moment more. Instead of thinking how much I will lose, I try to focus on what I have that I am grateful for. It is not easy but it is better in my estimation to looking at the sad side.

September 20th, 2022

@Naevis Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this. Sometimes I worry that I might disappoint my friends when I am unable to spend time with them. So it could be that whoever disappointed you didn’t mean to. But if you’re certain that they are not meeting you halfway, then it does help to remember that disappointment is a built in feature of life. I’ve learned that accepting that while being gentle with myself and trying to forgive them, helps take the some of the sting out of the situation.

— wishing you all the best
Naevis OP September 20th, 2022

May i send u a dm?

September 20th, 2022

@Naevis Yes of course, if you can. I don’t know how dm works on this site.

September 20th, 2022

@helpfulAvocado7912 I’m not a listener here, so I didn’t know if non listeners can be dm

Naevis OP September 20th, 2022

Can't dm another member :( but nice meeting u.

Laura1989 September 20th, 2022

This is so true. I'm struggling with the same at the moment. Ultimately we only really have ourselves.

soulsings September 20th, 2022

Yes it changes my perspective