Massage

earthspirit February 11th, 2022

I wish I could get a massage every day!

Abdelatifdaa9902 February 11th, 2022

Hello how are you doing

fearlessMoon9994 February 11th, 2022

Me too but i would have to be super rich to afford that

soulsings February 12th, 2022

@earthspirit I find massage very relaxing. The option I take when I do not have anyone to give me a massage is to give one to myself.

I start with the feet and work on them for an hour. I read that every nerve in the body is connected to the feet. My hands seem to naturally know how to massage my feet. I use a little coconut or other oil and it allows me to do even a deeper massage.

If I have time I can keep going up to the ankles, calves, knees, thights, hips, addomen, chest, hands, forearms, upper arms, shoulders, neck. It is nice to have someone give me a face massage and a back massage, but I manage the best I can with those.

Lenaye8 February 13th, 2022

I have been working on my feet lately due to the cold weather, they need more attention while including foot soaks.

massage for every part of our bodies helps relax and actually pay attention on how much we use or over use our bodies on a daily basis.

we find tiny or big rude knots in our muscles, breathe trough it and release those stress knots 🪢 that we have placed there.

massage is sooo healing there are many modalities. take time out and get a massage look into other forms and open your mind up to the power of a gentle healing touch with massage therapy ✨🙏🏾

Loveyourfate February 12th, 2022

Hello.

soulsings February 14th, 2022

@Loveyourfate hi there welcome to Therapy Subcom.

Sensable February 12th, 2022

Is this code or am I overthinking?

soulsings February 14th, 2022

@Sensable I am not sure what you are thinking but if you have not tried massaging your feet or hands, give it a try.

greenAvocado14 February 12th, 2022

Me too

amiablePeace77 February 14th, 2022

@earthspirit

Me too earthspirit, massages are so relaxing! Since I can't go to the spa I have my home spa, give myself foot and hand massages, sometimes I follow "How to massage your feet or hands" videos 😊