Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

please help me through my worst time

Eitas February 6th

I meet again a guy who used to bully me. Long story short he bullied me  and then fter a long while he apologized but i couldn't forgive him...The emotional trauma still haunts me til today (It happened 7 years ago) Recently i just happened to meet him again, he noticed me but he ran away... He ignored me and i felt frustrated because i want to solve this trauma once and for all i contact him but its been 1 day and i dont get any response. What should i do

Eitas OP February 22nd

I tried but I can’t…😭

Harish February 22nd

I'm not sure if talking to this person would help you feel better after what happened, but I think you should be careful. Even if he's different now, I wouldn't want to contact someone who bullied or hurt me. If things go wrong, it could lead to deep contemplation, anxiety, or depression.

Eitas OP February 22nd

Yeah you are right, thanks for reminding that

HelpWisely March 26th

The "trauma" or "difficulty" you feel is not because of him, it's not because of what he did, it is only because you keep regurgitating the thoughts about it, you keep thinking and telling the same story so it sticks longer and never ends, it will only keep gaining momentum as long as you keep making this a trending thing.

The solution is to change your thoughts and take your attention away from the subject. Create a different story of what you want for yourself.

Eitas OP March 30th

@HelpWisely true i have been aware of that,however,..it is always easier to say than do.. I have been obsessing  with that ex-bully for a long time now i cant get rid of it. I don't even feel a meaning or drive in my life except that so i cant put my attention to other thing easily

hopefulYellow5723 March 30th

You just have to try and face it, forgiving him means freedom for you from his bondage

try and forget about it and forgive him totally so you can also have peace of mind

I know is hard , but you have to try

you don’t necessarily have to see him

if seeing him will help you forgive him then do so

Eitas OP April 4th

I dont even know if i meet him i would be able to forgove him- but one thing i know that i will never forget this

And i think that maybe somewhere deep down i dont even want to have peace in my mind-only healing and/or can bringg peace to my mind