Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We’ve Launched Talk Therapy on 7 Cups!

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS December 14th, 2023
Hi everyone,

Thank you for being here and getting involved in all of the events leading up to the big announcement. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about online therapy at 7 Cups. We often receive messages asking us how online therapy works at 7 Cups so I wanted to share more with you all and also highlight our new feature at 7 Cups which we are very excited to share with you all!

What Happens During 7 Cups Online Therapy and Coaching?
7 Cups is an on-demand emotional support platform and a caring and thriving community of people who support one another. The 7 Cups Community has supported over 60 million people in emotional distress since 2013. The community is available globally in 189 countries and 140 languages. We provide 1:1 free support sessions with a trained listener, personalized growth paths to help you feel better, and online therapy with licensed therapists. 

At 7 Cups we also provide online therapy with a licensed therapist. Online therapy is essentially the same as traditional therapy, except you do not have to wait to see your therapist and you’ll be connected with your therapist instantly. 

As soon as you arrive in the dedicated room with your therapist at 7 Cups, you will have a set date and time to meet your therapist on an audio/video call as you will be able to view the therapist's availability. Some of you may prefer to only message your therapist and sign up for the Messaging Therapy plan which is $199 monthly and you’ll receive a thoughtful response each day to everything you have written. For those that prefer a real-time therapy experience, the Live Video and Audio Therapy plan will cost $359 per month for a 45-minute live therapy session with your therapist over audio/video each week. 

Frequently you will check in to see how things are going and adjust the therapy goals (if necessary) moving forward. Your therapist will provide you with exercises to complete during this process for your personal growth. You will work on any mental health issues you are experiencing to develop coping skills that work for you. Online therapy and coaching at 7 Cups are tailored to your individual needs and preferences. 

🌿We also have more exciting news and as part of our annual event, we are giving one member a complimentary month of online therapy! To enter the prize draw all you need to do is respond to this post. The winner will be selected at random and you will be notified on the 1st January 2024. 🌿

Things to Know about Online Therapy and Coaching at 7 Cups
  • Therapy is a journey, and you get what you put in. It takes time, dedication, and consistency to progress in therapy and your therapist will be there for you every step of the way
  • You can send a message to your therapist where and whenever you like 
  • Therapy at 7 Cups is an affordable alternative to many other online therapy options
  • You have the flexibility of whether you prefer to have text-based therapy or if you wish to receive therapy over an audio/video live session. If you wish to leave your camera off then this is entirely your choice and it is important you feel comfortable during your therapy sessions.  
  • Therapists respond via a written thorough message Monday - Friday 1-2 times per day on the Messaging Therapy plan and you can send unlimited messages to your therapist.
  • Therapists schedule a weekly 45-minute session with clients who are on the Live Video and Audio Therapy plan with messages in between if you send them a message.

How Can I Find the Right Therapist at 7 Cups? 
At 7 Cups, we realize the importance of finding a therapist that you feel is a good fit for you. Just like any relationship, it can take time to find the right therapist for you. We aim to make this process even easier for you which is why you are able to select your therapist. 

🌻Please note: we will continue adding names to the list until the 31st so you still all have time to enter. The prize draw to enter for a free month of online therapy is only available on a member account. So keep commenting and we will add you to the list. If I have not responded to your post directly, it does not mean that you have not entered. All individuals who have commented will be entered. 🌻

From all of us here at 7 Cups, we wanted to say thank you for being here with us and getting involved in the exciting events to follow! 

Feeling better starts with a single message! 

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Heather225 December 16th, 2023

oh-amazing-amazing-fred-pye.gif

17Moonstones December 16th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

This is a great way to provide self-care to members. This giveaway is just another way that 7 Cups demonstrates its advocacy for supporting the emotional health of all who utilize the platform. Vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue are real epidemics that caregivers face. This is a great opportunity for one member to be heard and guided through anything they might need assistance with. 

agreeableCherry6688 December 16th, 2023

I would love that!

mish3l December 16th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS sign me up please :)

shatteredSoul25 December 16th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

I love this. 7cups has saved my life in more ways than one. I would be grateful if I could be entered into the draw for the complimentary month of online therapy.

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP December 18th, 2023

@shatteredSoul25

You have been entered and we are so glad you are here at 7 Cups. :)

mckenzae53 December 16th, 2023

I would like to be entered into the draw please! I love my online therapy with 7 cups, and it has helped me a lot :)

@mckenzae53

You have been entered :) 

placidHuman5568 December 16th, 2023

I would love to be entered into the drawing as well. Im still checking out 7cups and getting acclimated. This seems like a great place!

@placidHuman5568

It is such a great place and for many people it is their home on the internet! We have entered you into the offer of a month of free online therapy. 

Myosotis17 December 16th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS 🫧

Myosotis17 December 19th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

can i enter the draw? 

SliverInUniverse December 17th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS please add my name to the draw. Thank for wonderful offering. 

@SliverInUniverse

We have added you!

soulsings December 19th, 2023

@SliverInUniverse there is an update that listeners cannot participate on their listener accounts but you are free to add your name under your member account. Please PM me if questions. 

serenity4ever1987 December 18th, 2023

Please add me to the drawing for the online therapy. This sounds like it's going to be the perfect addition to 7 cups. ð«¶

@serenity4ever1987

Thank you for your words of encouragement! We have added you. 

AffyAvo December 19th, 2023

@serenity4ever1987 You would need to post here from a member account, as you are unable to access therapy from a listener account. @Soulsings can probably help if you have questions.

KaliWolfie December 18th, 2023

Hello, I would like to enter into the drawing.

@KaliWolfie

We have added you into the draw :) 

slowdecline48 December 18th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

"$359 per month" don't I wish.

(that I could afford it, that is)

emilyrachel86 December 18th, 2023

Replying to enter drawing; thank you.

@emilyrachel86

You have been entered! Thank you for your response. 

Thank you for all of your uplifting comments. Everyone who has responded so far has been entered! 

Lilacrose398 December 18th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS hey, could you possibly add me as well? Sorry for the delay, I actually commented before but didn’t get a reply, so just wanted to check

nataliestermer8 December 18th, 2023

Hi I would love to be entered into this drawing

7 cups has blessed my life and idk where i would be without it.

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP December 19th, 2023

Please note: we will continue adding names to the list until the 31st December so you still all have time to enter. The prize draw to enter for a free month of online therapy is only available on a member account. So keep commenting and we will add you to the list. If I have not responded to your post directly, it does not mean that you have not entered. All individuals who have commented will be entered. 

intellectualDrum3160 December 19th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

I never tried therapy i wonder how seeing a therapist is like.

survivor4life831 December 19th, 2023

Hello. May I enter the drawing as well? I found this site via Google yesterday and from the posts I've read I can relate to in some degree. I have a therapist, a counselor and the rest of my support team, but because of what happened a couple of months ago I feel as if I need more support. Traditional therapy would be too expensive for me to afford, so this opportunity will be wonderful to me.

4Jasmine December 20th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

I'd love to participate in regular therapy sessions. Unfortunately, someone else handles the finances, and will immediately know I have sought out a therapist. This then gives them the fuel they want to continue saying I needed mental health help.  They and others in authority caused me to begin to react to their constant gaslighting over years! It cost me my dear children's relationships and ability to see one. It also allowed those in authority to be convinced that I was crazy, when in fact I was absolutely NOT! At one point, quite a while back, I was forcibly handcuffed and illegally Baker Acted for seeking help. Discovering that I can help myself & others by listening and also sharing my heart in a safe space, has been amazing! Thank you for this brilliant idea!💖

4Jasmine December 21st, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Please add me to your "yes" list.

Thanks!

floatingLeaf4973 January 25th

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

So, who won the therapy?