Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Mystery Cat Adlib the Story

soulsings August 20th

MadLibs are a fill in the blank story that you create. It can be real life or fantasy. Let's adlib!

• The cat __________ me,
  • she seemed to be in _____________ and I felt she wanted me to ______________
  • her so I did. We walked ___________ and then I heard ______________.
  • Suddenly I realized there was a ____________ trapped in a ____________
  • and the mother cat ____________.
  • I quickly ___________ the _____________ and ___________
  • run straight to ____________ who looked at me with _______________ in her eyes.
  • It made me feel so __________.

Taglist Updated 8/20/24 @4Jasmine @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @amg20 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @bence2  @bestThinker1986 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @Brittanny17 @candybubblegumsprinkles  @calmcoral @CaringSub  @CatHanderOutNoah  @Catunion @charmaeausty @courageousPomegranate766  @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crystalclearnow @CyclingThroughLife @daydreammemories @dlynn88911221 @Desmynn6789 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @EllyMerelyn @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @endure777 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704  @FleurdeNeige @FlowerEV777 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @fruityPond7887 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @GoldenNest2727 @gregariousField7151 @gva1audi @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @heartstopper13 @helpfulDime0407 @Hereforyouall144 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @intuitivepixie1331 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kindcircle3085 @kateeew @kindRiver6 @Lauren63 @Leahm9703 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @meaningfulSilence @mia4819 @Mich765 @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @Mscooper2789 @mytwistedsoul @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @Oceansky93 @OneErased @onkia122 @orangypie @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @QueerChaos259 @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @slothgurl17 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @tallWalker4850 @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @toughLand5970 @UniversalSmile @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

amiablePeace77 August 20th

@soulsings

• The cat stared at me,
  • she seemed to be in distress, and I felt she wanted me to follow
  • her so I did. We walked through the garden and then I heard a noise.
  • Suddenly I realized there was a kitten trapped in a bird net
  • and the mother cat could not release it.
  • I quickly freed the kitten and it
  • run straight to the mother cat who looked at me with gratitude in her eyes.
  • It made me feel so good and warmed my heart.

alysianna August 20th

@soulsings

• The cat  scrached me,
  • she seemed to be in a mood and I felt she wanted me to not pet
  • her so I did. We walked oppiset directions and then I heard meow
  • Suddenly I realized there was a cat  trapped in a landry room
  • and the mother cat  was telling me.
  • I quickly got the cat and petted him
  • run straight to mom who looked at me with shock in her eyes.
  • It made me feel so  proud

soulsings OP August 20th

@alysianna great story. Thanks for sharing.

iampapaya August 21st

@soulsings

The cat poured her heart out to me,

she seemed to be in venting - mode and I felt she wanted me to listen

her so I did. We walked into the cozy 7cups 50 plus room and then I heard a gentle "Meow I am feeling paws-itively overwhelmed." I felt she wanted to vent her purr-sonal struggles. 

Suddenly I realized there was a cat trapped in a cycle of self - doubt

and the mother cat shared, " I am worried, I am not Purr-fect enough. "

I quickly offered  the cat words of encouragement  and she

run straight to me for  a virtual hug who looked at me with "Thank You for Listening Human " in her eyes.

It made me feel so warmly empathetic.

But then suddenly I heard,  Soulsings saying, "Let's focus on discussion, Open chat at 5pm Est. " So me and the cat joined the 50 plus discussion and that's how the cat lived happily ever after.. 

calmMango9611 August 22nd

@iampapaya Nice one, my friend.

soulsings OP August 22nd

@iampapaya that is a very creative story and I am impressed you manage to include me in the story!

futureproof August 22nd

@soulsings

The cat approached me,she seemed to be in distress and I felt she wanted me to followher, so I did. We walked through the misty woods and then I heard a faint, eerie cry.Suddenly I realized there was a kitten trapped in a fallen logand the mother cat meowed urgently.I quickly lifted the log and helped the kittenrun straight to the mother, who looked at me with gratitude and relief in her eyes.It made me feel so warm and fulfilled.

soulsings OP August 22nd

@futureproof awww what a nice story!