Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fill in the Blanks and Create Your Own Story

soulsings September 9th

Fill in the Blank to Create Your Story

• The sun was _____today. People were carrying _____.
  • Initially I had planned to ______ but then I thought ______ so I decided to _________.
  • I haven’t heard from her ________ so I picked up ________ and ________ her.
  • We had _________ and immediately __________ again. After the _________
  • I thought, not being able to do what ____________
  • initially wasn’t that _________ but actually ____________

soulsings OP September 9th

Taglist Updated 9/9/24 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @bence2  @bestThinker1986 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @Brittanny17 @candybubblegumsprinkles  @calmcoral @CaringSub  @CatHanderOutNoah  @Catunion @charmaeausty @courageousPomegranate766  @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crystalclearnow @CyclingThroughLife @daydreammemories @dlynn88911221 @Desmynn6789 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @EllyMerelyn @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @endure777 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704  @FleurdeNeige @FlowerEV777 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @fruityPond7887 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @GoldenNest2727 @gregariousField7151 @gva1audi @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @heartstopper13 @helpfulDime0407 @Hereforyouall144 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @intuitivepixie1331  @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kindcircle3085 @kateeew @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @Lauren63  @Leahm9703 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @Mscooper2789 @mytwistedsoul @navyAcres6073 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @Oceansky93 @OneErased @onkia122 @orangypie @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @tallWalker4850 @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @toughLand5970 @UniversalSmile @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

BlueDarkAurora September 9th

@soulsings cool :)

• The sun was smiling today. People were carrying flowers.
  • Initially I had planned to buy some flowers too but then I thought why not bake a cake so I decided to call a friend and get the recipe.
  • I haven’t seen her in a long while so I picked up the phone and called her.
  • We had a fun chat and immediately made plans to meet again. After the call I realised I forgot to ask for the recipe.
  • I thought, not being able to do what I planned
  • initially wasn’t that good of a feeling but actually I made some lemonade instead and it was great :D

@BlueDarkAurora wow that was an action-packed story. 

amiablePeace77 September 9th
  • The sun was hot today. People were carrying umbrellas and water bottles.
  • Initially I had planned to go to the beach but then I thought it's too hot, so I decided to go into the garden at home and called my friend.
  • I haven’t heard from her for a while, so I picked up the phone and greeted her.
  • We had so much to talk about and immediately connected again. After the chat
  • I thought, not being able to do what I planned
  • initially wasn’t that bad but actually good!

@amiablePeace77 what a very touching story. Thank you for sharing

OhLookItsRay September 12th

The sun was hidden today. People were carrying umbrellas.

Initially, I had planned to cloudwatch, but then I thought I'd go for a walk, so I decided to put on my tracksuit.

I haven't heard from her since yesterday, which was a bit out of the norm, so I picked up a stone and turned it over in my hands to quell my feeling of worry.

We had pizza, and immediately I smiled again. After the rain stopped, we sat on the porch and listened to the birds singing about the reappearance of the sun.

I thought, "not being able to do what initially wasn't that which we planned, but actually turned out okay. I can tolerate a little uncertainty."

soulsings OP Friday

@OhLookItsRay what a pleasant turn of events!

lazymessy Friday

@soulsings

• The sun was Cloudy today. People were carrying umbrella.
  • Initially I had planned to go out for dinner but then I thought of my loan and money issuse it so I decided to cancel it.
  • I haven’t heard from her from more than 5 to 6 days so I picked up phone and pinged  her.
  • We had nothing  and immediately went nowhere again. After the lost in interest
  • I thought, not being able to do nothing
  • initially wasn’t that confident but actually i am coward load

Snowpudding Friday

@soulsings @soulsings @soulsings 

The sun was dull today. People were carrying umbrellas. Initially I had planned to sleep in but then I thought of Emma so I decided to call her. I haven’t heard from her in 3 days so I picked up the phone and spoke to her. We had a conversation and immediately connected again. After the call. I thought, not being able to do what i wanted initially wasn’t that bad but actually good!
Feelfree667 Saturday

@soulsings

• The sun was dull today. People were carrying There pains and repressed emotions.
  • Initially I had planned to become cabin crew but then I thought that maybe my body will not make it so I decided To become psychologist.
  • I thought, not being able to do what I thought
  • initially wasn’t that good idea but actually it is