Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Day 25: Share Your Wish for 7 Cups for 2024!

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS December 27th, 2023

kelly-ziesenis-carter-r6d9o01eku0-unsplash-1_1703685266.jpg

Hi everyone!

This month, 7 Cups launched video and audio therapy! To celebrate, we’re doing 25 days of Gratitude, Self-Care and Personal Growth. Read more here.

For those of you who are celebrating, I wish you a happy festive period and hope you are having a great time with friends and family. Please remember, it is not your job to make everything perfect (because perfection doesn’t exist!) but know all the effort and time you have put in and hopefully, your day went well. For those of you who do not celebrate, I hope you are well and are surrounded by compassion and love. We all have different beliefs and this is what makes us unique.

It can be a difficult time for some and for those of you who find the holidays challenging. I see you and understand how tough it can be especially when everyone is having fun. I hope you take good care of yourself during this time!

Please share: What is your wish for 7 Cups for 2024?

My wish is that we help even more people feel better across the globe and connect even more on our mission to help the lives of others. I am looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Photo by Kelly Ziesenis Carter on Unsplash

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Quintessence16 December 27th, 2023

I wish 7 Cups becomes better in terms of technical issues

soulsings December 28th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS I wish for 7 Cups another year of helping many people. 

A big thank you to 7 Cups.

VIVI1989 December 28th, 2023

I wish for me, and others to be able to help more people in 7 cups, grow, learn, and improve :)

KatePersephone December 28th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
Please share: What is your wish for 7 Cups for 2024?

i wish for more people to receive support on 7 cups!!

soulsings December 28th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova great wish! Happy New Year.

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP December 28th, 2023

What beautiful wishes you all shared and keep them coming!

amiablePeace77 December 28th, 2023

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

I wish 7cups to continue for many many years to come to give many people support and a place to go when they feel lonely and need support.

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP January 8th

Exciting news!! The winner of the month of therapy has been notified earlier this week. They are very grateful to be part of the launch!