Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I broke sobriety.

LowEsteemPerson February 26th, 2023

I think it was a one time thing. I got screamed at my dad some triggering things and thats whats bothering me the most.

Mya000 February 26th, 2023

@LowEsteemPerson

I'm sorry to hear that you broke your sobriety, and I understand how difficult it can be to resist the temptation to turn to substances during stressful or triggering situations. It's important to remember that one slip-up doesn't negate all the progress you've made, and it's possible to get back on track.

It sounds like the triggering things your dad said to you may have contributed to your slip-up. It may be helpful to talk to him about how his words affected you and set some boundaries around what he can and can't say to you. Additionally, reaching out to a therapist or a support group can provide you with the tools and resources you need to cope with triggers and prevent future relapses.

Remember to be kind to yourself and focus on self-care during this time. It's okay to stumble, but it's important to keep moving forward and seeking help when you need it ❤️

SummerKay2024 August 12th

@LowEsteemPerson

Sending u tons of puffer love and strength hugs and glimmer

Sobriety is hard part of recovery for me has been relapse. Rooting for ur healing friend. 🤗🌼🧡💛🌸

🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️