Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cocaine addiction

hardworkingTriangle7822 May 3rd, 2023

Advice and help on how to manage or quit

SolarGenerator May 6th, 2023

@hardworkingTriangle7822 Addiction can be tough. Basically a legitimate need being filled with something that promises relief, but at the same time cannot deliver relief. Instead it brings more suffering.

GoingWithGrace May 29th, 2023

@hardworkingTriangle7822

Get yourself on to some CA meetings and don't delay. If you're beginimg to realise you have a problem then you may have crossed to point of no return, which is a big problem.

Help I’m addicted to cocaine and my life is spiralling . I have a good job great partner and a lovely home . Eight months ago this started and I don’t know why ?? I then dropped weight from chronic cocaine use and feel better in my body as I was f feeling old and ugly I’m in my thirties and feel so lost . But now I can’t get off it in 2 days after stopping I put on six pound and bloated so went back on it . I could do 3G a day 4 days a week I’m obviously worried about my health and damage to my nose I want to stop but now think I have an eating disorder . I tell myself I’m a selfish horrible person with every line but I feel like the only way it’ll stop is death please help with so advice

SummerKay2024 August 10th

@powerfulZebra6773

Hello 🙂

So brave of you to post on here. I hope your doing better and healing. I know for me I started parting with my partner on the weekends and it became a habit.  I had to get some new hobbies , and therapy,  meetings, and local support to get through and break my addiction cycle.  Journaling,  grounding therapy helped me , music. 

Just wanted you to know you aren't alone and healing and sobriety is possible. Sending you tons of strengthyou-are-strong-you-are-worthy.gif and puffer glimmer 🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

SummerKay2024 August 10th

@hardworkingTriangle7822

Hello 

I hope you were able to manage or quit ur addiction. I know the journey isn't easy and wanted you to know you aren't alone. Sending you tons of strength-love.gif

And puffer glimmer 🐡 ✨️ 😍✨️✨️