Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Reaching a Milestone

PeanutButterMurph August 8th, 2023

I felt the need to share this: Yesterday marked 60 days since I last took a drink. A lot has happened in that time, and I spent a lot of time in treatment/therapy. I have a lot of work to do still. But this time really feels different than previous attempts at living sober, and I'm excited for the next 60 days.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 8th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph

Super proud of youu! Keep at it!πŸ’›

juliak1968 August 8th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph

Really Great Work!! I'm on day 2.................again but it has to be done because i can't afford it and its ruining my health too! You've got this!!!

Blessings, Day

NaturalEmpath August 9th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph

Congrats on making it this far. It takes a lot of willpower to reach that goal and I'm proud of you. Sometimes it can take multiple attempts before we reach the final straw and I believe the closer one gets to that moment, the more each time does feel different. It feels different, because it is. We gain more strength with each attempt even when it doesn't feel like progress was made. Think of all of the health benefits and money saved while being sober. Take care

"Addiction is giving up everything for one thing, Recovery is giving up one thing for everything."

StephH1991 October 5th, 2023

That quote is so inspiring πŸ€—

Yougotmyback August 9th, 2023

Cheering for you! ✨✨

Ray713 August 9th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph

you should be proud. It makes me hopeful to hear other have. I am almost one week alcohol free. Everyday reminding my whys

FriendlyAnju777 August 9th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph keep going

JohnSteel84 August 9th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph

okay it takes 30 days around a month for the brain to change from having alcohol i have heard from a doctor on YouTube so very well done for doing two months im trying to get on the wagon myself but slipped after 3 days and the 4th being a pain in the behind lol

glowingPond August 9th, 2023

Wow @PeanutButterMurph, that is awesome!

The road to sober living is tumultuous and hard at times, but you are doing such a great job.

We are all so very proud of you! πŸ™‚

Please keep updating us with your progress, we are so happy to see you thriving!

AlladinInsane84 August 11th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph Congratulations, keep it up, pal!

blitheComfort6759 September 25th, 2023

@PeanutButterMurph keep-going.gif

Finstickity September 26th, 2023

You got this. We are here for you.

affectionatePine9121 October 2nd, 2023

Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with alcohol, and hate myself for drinking. I really need some support / tips on best way to overcome my addiction. I would be great to speak to others who are going through the problem as me...