Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello with "Student Support - September Check-in" (Two Facts, One Goal)

KindleMissie September 4th

Hey there, wonderful students👋! I hope you are doing awesome🌟. It's Kindle Missie, and I'm thrilled to be part of the Student Support Community as a forum supporter. I am excited to join you on this wonderful journey.😊

Let's get to know each other better and support each other on our student and career journeys!✨

To kick things off, how about we play a game called "Two Truths and a Goal"?

You can share:

1. Two things about yourself (like interests, goals, etc.)

2. One goal you have for September that you're excited about achieving

3. How we can support each other in reaching our goals

Let me start😃:

1. (i) I'm a total bookworm and love getting lost in a good read. 

(ii) I thrive on trying new things and learning from them. Can't wait to grow alongside all of you!

2. My goal for September is to spruce up my CV/Resume and start hunting for more job opportunities.

3. I'm always a monster of motivation hehehe😁, so if you ever need a pick-me-up, I've got your back! I'm eager to hear all your wonderful and creative ideas.

Let's make this month amazing by sharing, caring, learning, and growing together! Can't wait to see what you all have to say!💙✨

you-are-beautiful-stunning.gif

KindleMissie OP September 5th
Tagging our wonderful community taglist ✨:
@Adamw12 @AddictedTealover98 @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventurousCherry1905 @ajw99 @Apeatrice @apobangpo @ArjunAS22 @Arius6250 @AveryLove @azureOwl6812 @BellatheHappyHelper @BenjaminLee23 @BlackRose1832 @BookChunky @bubblegumwings1234 @caffeinatedcatio @Callmemav @calmKermit7178 @calmingSummer5564 @captainmajesty @CarthageSea @CatHanderOutNoah @charmingSky5972 @Cherry1686 @CleverPinky12 @comfortteddy @considerateParadise6717 @considerateWalker6214 @crang17 @Dan001 @dancedance @Daydreamer47 @daydreammemories @DayDreamWithYou @DinaElwy @Dino12 @diplomaticPerson3739 @DreamTouch @dynamicHemlock1736 @enigmaticOcean8813 @fairmindedCucumber6742 @FaithfulZareia @freehugs123 @Gagaintheroom @Grace8402 @GreatestClassiest @HappyTree906 @hardworkingThinker6293 @healinghearts0718 @herealways27 @hi66666 @honeypie720 @hopezzy @iloveyouxx @inesovski @inventiveAcai3503 @Ishuba2023 @ItsJoel @ivitheebimbo @iwishuwell @izu201ph @Jaeteuk @jKempy @jrob77 @Kassy7cups @KateDoskocilova @Keith22534 @lovelyButterfly2844@LucyGray1799 @lyricalAngel70 @MariWhale @Memisse @mistke @munchiegoosie @nadiasaleh26 @NataliaD2024 @notjustsomeone @NotKhan2 @Oxymoron6demon @parisayano @Pip9007 @powerfulPark3549 @powerfulPine1547 @Purplerain00001 @relaxSea @RideaRainbow @risingsun008 @rosymaplemoth @SachaSathi @SarcasticKat @Saturn0515 @SavoyTruffle20 @silverSpace375 @softForest4843 @SparklingSnowflake15 @StanDaMan78 @Stardew3 @summersmith15 @SupportiveMitch @sweetrosa1987 @Taylorvoga12605 @tearstruck @TessMo @TheAtticusFinch @TheGoldenHand @TheGoodFairy @theheartproject @tidyHickory3283 @Toast048 @Tobedoctor @Tommehhhh @tommy @UndomesticGoddess @victoriousVoice21 @warmheartedCamp3360 @whimsicalCloud4661 @wohooradhika @wonderfulMango5023 @worldclassavocadoo @YesYouMatter @Yourlifeisworthy

And our new subscribers🌟 *a big welcome to you all, we are overjoyed to have you*:
@goodHumanbeing0408 @angelinamarie @angelo0310 @MythGirl001 @Ania29 @maia102 @warmheartedHickory3238 @Niaea @lifesaver1d2a @Thats7uff @GumballMachine @imamari17 @Kimi1212 @Geraldkayz07 @Calling123 @PurplePanda0482 @PinkCoaster223
Apeatrice September 5th

@KindleMissie

(Thank you missie, for making such an amazing thread.🥰 send hugs and good luck on your job thing)🤞

☆I'm a homeschooled student from Asia.

☆I love maths even tho I can even master how to do simple algebra now that I'm 14 years old 😭

♡My goal for September is to modify my IELT's score from band 6 to 8.

○I'm a very positive and uplifting person, so whenever you needs a hug or a couple of warmth. I'm right here waiting for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

✨Sending hugs and cookies✨

@Apeatrice

Thank you so much for such a sweet message and the good luck wishes!😊💗 Your positivity really brightens up the thread, and We're thrilled to have lovely like you!🌟

It’s awesome to connect with a fellow math master and student from Asia!🌏✨ YAYYY!!🎉 I’m really impressed by your dedication to improving your IELTS score. Band 8 is a fantastic goal, and I’m confident you are going to rock it with your hard work and determination! 📚💪 Let's go adorable Apea🐼✨ And thank you for offering your warmth and cookies—sounds like a perfect combo for staying motivated and positive! 🍪💕

Let’s keep this positive energy going and making great strides towards our goals🌟 

Sending lots of love, positive vibes, and warm hugs your way! 💙✨

hug-hugs-and-love.gif

daydreammemories September 5th

@KindleMissie

1. Two things about yourself (like interests, goals, etc.)

I love green. I love cats. 

2. One goal you have for September that you're excited about achieving

i need to get a course done which has been taking a tool on me.

3. How we can support each other in reaching our goals

I always like the idea of a motivational or accountability club.  But didnt have the time to actually do it on cups.

@daydreammemories

Thanks so much for sharing dream!😊💗 Green and cats—what a lovely and soft combo! 🌿🐱 As a big cat lover myself, I can totally relate to the joy they bring UwU💕

I hear you on the course—it can definitely be a challenge to get it all wrapped up. You’ve got this dreamy friend! Shout out to lovely dream, YAYYY!!🎉

I totally agree with you!! Maybe we can even start a little accountability group or forum where everyone can share motivating words, quotes, playlists, speeches or even uplifting conversations to help keep each other motivated. What do you think?😊

Sending lots of cheers, best wishes, and virtual high-fives and hugs your way! 💙✨

sending-virtual-squeeze-sending-virtual-hug.gif

daydreammemories September 5th

@KindleMissie

thank youu, this was extremely nice to read :)
yes, that can be a good idea! ill think about it. thanks for the kind wordss💚😍✨

KindleMissie OP September 6th

@daydreammemories

That's awesome🌟 thank you daydream💗

And your welcome😊

maia102 September 6th

@KindleMissie thanks for this really interesting prompt!! I'm so glad to have joined this forum : ]

I love reading, especially from the mystery, fantasy and thriller genres! I'm really interested in psychology too, specifically social psychology and intersectional psychology.

One goal I'm excited about achieving in September is hopefully completing the research paper I've been working on with my friend for the past year < 33

We could probably help each other by talking about what we're doing rn, and keeping each other updated and accountable about reaching out goals.
KindleMissie OP September 10th

@maia102

Thanks for sharing Maia!!💕

Woohooo🎉 A reading Buddy!! I love reading fantasies and mysterious too🤩 Thrillers are awesome as well 🙌 WOW, it so wonderful to know about your passion in psychology especially social and inter-social insights🌟👏👏👏

Oh yeah the research papers, they can be little too much😁. Sending you lots of strength and my cheers!🌟 YAYY!!🎉 Marvellous Maia, look at you go🤩✨, you got this lovely💖

Agree with you! Checking in and encouraging each other is the best way to help and achieve our goals together!💖✨ This is awesome idea🙌

Lots of love, best wishes, and Huggies your way😊💗

hug-day.gif

wintertuolis September 12th

@KindleMissie

Hello~! I hope you are doing well

1) I am really creative (art/poetry/writing) and I love to read manga and any form of comics also novels!

2) My goal is to Get reallllyyy good marks in this month's test!

3) I can help my brainstorming about plans with you guys! :D
Let's do our best and achieve our goals!