Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I think I failed the exam

SpringSunshine September 1st, 2022

It's been 9 hrs since I took an exam on one of our major subjects. I would say it was quite difficult, but I managed to answer all of the items except for the solving part. I struggled to answer all of them. I am afraid I might fail the exam. Our professor will release the score next week and waiting for it prolongs my agony. I blame myself for not devoting my full attention and effort to reviewing all of the coverage in the days leading up to the examination. I don't want to fail this semester. Please enlighten me. :((

innateJoy9602 September 1st, 2022

@itsmgraceee

Hello,

As a student,

I can relate to the feeling of waiting for exam results.

In the meantime, try to indulge yourself in hobbies/interest.

It helps as a distraction.

Take a breath<3

Sending hugs!

Jaeteuk September 2nd, 2022

I've always dreaded for exam scores. Every time when I feel I knew all the answers, the score never reflects that. Distractions is a good way to not think about it. We tend to scare ourselves, the more we think about how "horrible" we've done on the exam. So, what's done is done, time cannot be reversed, so just don't think that you've failed already, and just quietly wait for the scores to be announced~

@itsmgraceee

Katsuddon October 22nd, 2022

Hope you do well on your exam. Just try not to think about it too much. You already took it after all. There’s no point in stressing over it now. Have a nice day :).

magnoliahua October 22nd, 2022

@SpringSunshine I’m feeling just the same way as you rn! I just took a math exam a few hours ago, Im so nervous now because I really don’t want to fail the exam. I checked my answer with friends and they all got the same answer except me! I really hoped that I studied more before the exam. I hope you will have a good grade on it.

ChristinaLin October 22nd, 2022

@SpringSunshine I understand this as a student, but please try not to stress yourself out too much about the exam; your mental health comes first. Take your bike out and enjoy a pleasant ride on a lovely day. Just unwind; I'm sure you did well on the test.